Triggers & Groupings for Alerts

cltbwc

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have created 5 groups containing a various number of cameras per group. If one camera in the group triggers based on motion, the other cameras in the group will trigger as well resulting in a still picture from each camera in the group. The resulting pictures will be sent to the specified e-Mail address for review. The initiating camera will deliver two pictures vs. the other cameras in the group will only capture a single picture. This is the was I understand the application would work.

Unfortunately, I'm not seeing these results with my triggers and groups. For example: Group 1 contains four cameras facing out the front of my home. When one camera triggers, only the first two cameras in the group actually take the photo and send the alert. The remaining cameras don't send anything.

Has anyone else observed a similar behavior? Any thoughts on why this is occurring?

Thanks in advance for your input.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
@cltbwc You likely dont have the groups and alerts setup properly. Post images of ALL the group and alert settings.

cltbwc

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

HeyFenderman...you are correct. Not all of my cameras were setup correctly. I corrected several items so now the triggerswork properly.

Is there a wayfor all of the groups images to appear on a single e-Mail vs. sendingindividual e-Mails from each camera in the group?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Is there a wayfor all of the groups images to appear on a single e-Mail vs. sendingindividual e-Mails from each camera in the group?
I dont believe so. You can email the developer and ask for that function.