Trouble Amcrest Qcam IP3M952E

Reaction score
Have a pair of QCams. Had set up on an old w98 system. Try to put on a new w10 machine. IPconfig will not find cams, bur Onvif DM does; can set some things, but not others. Have running in BI ok, just want to change some settings. Tried IE with address:8000, says to download app. Still no luck. Lost!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Have a pair of QCams. Had set up on an old w98 system. Try to put on a new w10 machine. IPconfig will not find cams, bur Onvif DM does; can set some things, but not others. Have running in BI ok, just want to change some settings. Tried IE with address:8000, says to download app. Still no luck. Lost!
leave the port off, that is the media port (which is acutally 9000 on those cams)..you should be able to hit the web page.
make sure you are using IE not the new edge..both are available in w10

Reaction score
leave the port off, that is the media port (which is acutally 9000 on those cams)..you should be able to hit the web page.
make sure you are using IE not the new edge..both are available in w10
Thanks. I will try IE when I get back home. Funny that IPConfig does not work? IIRC I think I had issues using firefox back in the day when I got those cams. Seems to only like IE. Was not aware that Edge was not IE relabled.