Trouble with Reolink RLC-410W Wireless Cam and Blue Iris 5

perfect777

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
All,

Before we start - I know, I know - Reolinks are garbage. Previous owner left all of his cameras and I'm in no rush to buy new ones just yet.

That said, I have several hard-wired Reolink RLC-410 cameras with Blue Iris 5 and I have been very happy with the results. I realize that they are not highly regarded on this forum... but I'm hoping somebody might guide me to an answer.

I am able to see my wireless RLC-410W in the reolink app on my phone. I can see that it has an IP address. In Blue Iris, I am able to "Find/Inspect" the camera at the listed IP Address (interestingly, it comes up as an IPC camera...).

Just like I did for the RLC-410, I set the Make to "ReoLink" and Model to "RLC-410 Baseline RFMP".

Everything is set the same between the RLC-410W and the RLC-410s that I have scattered throughout the house. Password is correct, etc.

Yet, the signal will not connect "NO SIGNAL".

Any help?

area651

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm no reolink expert. (I had one, promptly returned it, found this forum later, etc...). My guess though would be to try to set it up as some sort of generic ONVIF and see if that helps. That would be a first thing I'd try.

brad2388

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
In the past few updates for bluriris ive had a couple of hard wired reos to show no signal. I could reboot the cam and it comes back up. But the past two updates i have lost hardware acceleration and show no signal. I have to select “no” in the camera settings.

Although my cams were working prior to this unlike yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

perfect777

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm no reolink expert. (I had one, promptly returned it, found this forum later, etc...). My guess though would be to try to set it up as some sort of generic ONVIF and see if that helps. That would be a first thing I'd try.
Tried that and configured the ports a few different ways. Still "NO SIGNAL".

perfect777

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Updated to the latest Reolink firmware and that did not help either

area651

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Well. imho, "good" is going to depend on how far you are away from your router. I have better, uninterrupted connectivity with the 941 than the 841 as it can use 5ghz band. Still though, you're results can be very different depending on distance, obstacles, etc. The good is that they're cheap enough that you can try. There are even newer models than these. These are rebranded Dahuas but they're far from small. The little block Hikkvision cameras are smaller but I've never had one. Several on here have though.
I use:
(2) Amcrest 1080P WiFi 2MP Indoor Pan/Tilt Wireless IP Camera IP2M-841
(1) Amcrest 2K WiFi 3MP Indoor Pan/Tilt Wireless IP Camera IP3M-941S

perfect777

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Well. imho, "good" is going to depend on how far you are away from your router. I have better, uninterrupted connectivity with the 941 than the 841 as it can use 5ghz band. Still though, you're results can be very different depending on distance, obstacles, etc. The good is that they're cheap enough that you can try. There are even newer models than these. These are rebranded Dahuas but they're far from small. The little block Hikkvision cameras are smaller but I've never had one. Several on here have though.
I use:
(2) Amcrest 1080P WiFi 2MP Indoor Pan/Tilt Wireless IP Camera IP2M-841
(1) Amcrest 2K WiFi 3MP Indoor Pan/Tilt Wireless IP Camera IP3M-941S
Thanks - I just ordered the Amcrest 2K WiFi 3MP Indoor Pan/Tilt Wireless IP Camera IP3M-941S ... we'll see how it goes.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.