Tumbled down this rabbit hole a few months ago

iceman805

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello world!

After purchasing a couple of Amcrest cameras for a small home based endeavor and running into various issues like every newbie would I became extremely averse to dealing with the company due to many and various issues the likes of which I will not bore you and not the least of which was their rebranding of themselves to shed their bad name and jettison to the four winds responsibility to a previous user base. Fsck those guys and in perpetuity.

I was fortunate enough to tumble down a rabbit hole to discover this forum, all the things I don't know and that Amcrest are Dahua OEM. I've been lurking and trying to come up to speed in my copious spare time and at this point I believe I'm quite dangerous thank you very much. I think I could screw the proverbial pooch quiet nicely if I'm not careful. (sorry for the visual)

Therefore I am going to begin asking pertinent questions in what I believe to be the appropriate forum. If the answer exists and was here, please forgive me and just let me know the search methodology that would have cracked the case and I will make it my business to use it forthwith.

Thanks to everyone who've come before...cheers!