Two-way audio and LaView ONE Halo?

Kamakzie

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I just got this camera and was wondering if there's any way to get two way audio working In blue Iris? Thanks a lot

Manyakus

n3wb
Reaction score
I've read the 37 pages thread and there are conflicting method:
  • Blue Iris record the feed + Use RCA/EZVIZ for doorbell notification and two way audio
  • Blue Iris record the feed and two way audio + Use RCA/EZVIZ for doorbell notification
Then we have the RCA/Nelly/Uniden/Laview camera that are basically all the same except for Laview that will implement ONVIF this year?

Is my summary correct?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I've read the 37 pages thread and there are conflicting method:
  • Blue Iris record the feed + Use RCA/EZVIZ for doorbell notification and two way audio
  • Blue Iris record the feed and two way audio + Use RCA/EZVIZ for doorbell notification
Then we have the RCA/Nelly/Uniden/Laview camera that are basically all the same except for Laview that will implement ONVIF this year?

Is my summary correct?
All the cameras are the same and all the firmware is the same every single one of those sellers gets the camera and the firmware from hikvision.

Manyakus

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks!
And is this statement below correct?
  • Blue Iris record the feed + Use RCA/EZVIZ/other APP for doorbell notification and two way audio
  • Blue Iris record the feed and two way audio from Blue Iris + Use RCA/EZVIZ/other APP for doorbell notification