- blanket mounted
- 2.8 mm or 2.8 mm up to 8/9/12mm various focal
- very good IR View
- good framerate 15fps up
- motion detection
- p2p
- maybe open for updates
- compatible with Synology Surveillance Station
- 2way Audio with talkback function !!!!!
- poe is ok, but no need absolutely
- good price

At the moment i have realized that project with a IPCC H03 bullet cam and it works fine, but the resolution with 720hd is too low. (IPCC H03, an active mic., an active speaker, so that i can speak with my mobile mobile phone to the person at my frontdoor from hundred miles away.)

I looked at the dahua & hivision homepage, but i can't find a similar cams with 2 MP or more and 2way audio talkback funtion!

Which brand and model can you recommend for the project?

br aka JohnMcClane :cool:Nightview.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hi guys,

now i have my two favourites, after hours of reading blogs and study data sheets.

The

Hikvision 2732F-IS 2.8 -12 vario (2 way audio: Audio I/O ?? i guess and hope 1x in / 1x out is enough to realize the two way audio project) !!! ????

Hikvision 2132F-IS
(2 way audio: Two-way audio(-S) is ecplicit named ; Audio I/O(-S)

I think both support the two-way audio function??

Which one is better ???

Have anyone some experience with these models ?? Pro /Contra

thx

best regardsView attachment DS-2CD2732.PDFView attachment DS-2CD2132.PDF

ThePeacockRanch

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Those are basically the same cameras. The 2732 buys you a variable lens if you're not sure what size you need or if you plan on changing camera locations.
The audio function requires you to hook up your own microphone and speaker to the green pigtail connectors. There are models with built-in audio, but not those 2. I use a super cheap passive mic on those connectors and it works fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
THX for the answer,

yes i have already an active mic., and an active speaker! That works fine too, but i need a better cam with higher resolutuion, better and clearer pictures.

You built a talk back function with your cam too, or only with a mic.? Which model do you use?

ThePeacockRanch

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes, I do use this setup from many cams. I have Hikvision 3mp domes like those 2 above, bullets and turrets also. BUT I have found the best quality built-in audio for door communication to be a Foscam FI9821P. The FI9831P audio is not as good for some reason. Don't flame me for not giving up on my Foscams. I have been using those indoor cams outside for many years. The audio function on the Hikvision works perfectly well and would probably be very good with an active mic. There are various audio in and out settings on the camera, too including noise reduction.

Reaction score
THX 4 help :cool:

That's an interesting thread for the menu options later!

Is that true, that the Hikvision grey import China Cams comes in a brown box with a CCCH XXXXXXXXXX number!? The original cams come with a CCWRXXXXXXXX number and not in a brown box??

It's not easy to buy an original cam with a good price in europe from a trusty dealer. I'm looking for a serious dealer in europe.

br

ThePeacockRanch

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes, the proof is in the serial number. Honestly, I've been happy with the CHinese cams. But as you know, you have to be somewhat careful when applying any updates to the cameras. Also compatibility with NVRs can become an issue.
Be sure to check the threads on the new 4mp cams as well as the other brand offerings. If IR and B&W night vision is desired, steer away from the dome cams unless you are using external lighting.

MYKMACSJ

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi guys,

i would like to implement the following project with a better cam:

1x IP Cam a the front door with 2 way audio / talkback function

- good IP Cam 2 MP up - Dome (prefer) or Bullet
- blanket mounted
- 2.8 mm or 2.8 mm up to 8/9/12mm various focal
- very good IR View
- good framerate 15fps up
- motion detection
- p2p
- maybe open for updates
- compatible with Synology Surveillance Station
- 2way Audio with talkback function !!!!!
- poe is ok, but no need absolutely
- good price

At the moment i have realized that project with a IPCC H03 bullet cam and it works fine, but the resolution with 720hd is too low. (IPCC H03, an active mic., an active speaker, so that i can speak with my mobile mobile phone to the person at my frontdoor from hundred miles away.)

I looked at the dahua & hivision homepage, but i can't find a similar cams with 2 MP or more and 2way audio talkback funtion!

Which brand and model can you recommend for the project?

br aka JohnMcClane :cool:View attachment 7504
I'm looking to do the same thing, have you had any success in finding the right camera?

What do people think of this camera for 2 way communications that uses SIP?

http://www.amazon.com/Grandstream-GXV3610_FHD-megapixel-Progressive-Resolution/dp/B00I84TBO6

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.