UDP Cam (No HTTP Ports opened)

JuanJ

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello. I have purchase a no-branded chinese wifi micro-cam. Very funny, good image quality, but doesn´t have TPC open ports. All handshaking and stream is under UDP.
It handshake in 5000 udp Port and then al stream is: Cam listening and sending in port 5000 UDP, Client using 459 UDP port.
Sometimes camera send a broadcast packet from 2627 UDP port
Any Idea about how to install in Blue Iris? Is mandatory for me to use this kind of micro camera and I want to buy Blue Iris to manage it.
Cam Software: www.scc21.net

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
It is not mandatory to use garbage cameras...cut your losses and move on.

JuanJ

n3wb
Reaction score
in any way, this is a protocol very used in a lot of cams...

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Any Low Cost Cam Recomendation or suggestion?
More info needed....
  • Do you have a budget...... Initially and ultimately?
  • What are you wanting to accomplish?
  • Will the cam(s) be used indoors or outdoors?
  • Is POE (Power Over Ethernet, in which one cable runs from cam to power source) a possibility or is wireless your ONLY option?
  • Do you have plans to have more cams in the future?

JuanJ

n3wb
Reaction score
I want to use ip wifi 1080p cameras not over 100$
it will be to watch my Shop
Indoor cams
only wireless cameras
I woukld like to have more cams in a future

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If you don't need PTZ, then I suggest the ANNKE I61DR IP Camera HD 1080P High Definition Video Resolution WiFi Fast and Easy PoE Two-Way Audio . They are actually re-branded Hikvison cams.

It's 'Out of Stock' on amazon.com and at factory outlet above, but this eBay vendor (which is their on eBay store) has a good rating and good price ==>> here.

The cam has been reviewed extensively on this forum and has positive reviews. Bear in mind that wireless from any cam manufacturer can have its reliability issues, and more than just a couple of cams @1080P will eat up lots of W-Fi bandwidth.

Because these cams are also POE, I'd consider using that in the future if more than 2 cams are added. Right now you can have 2 of these and meet your budget; I know of no other cams I would suggest that meet all your criteria AND are a great value.

As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

JuanJ

n3wb
Reaction score
I just have to buy a couple of them :) in few days I will test it with BlueIris :)
Thank you!!!
However I continue needing to use udp (garbage :) micro cam with blue iris. Is very very little and completely autonomous with his battery to

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I just have to buy a couple of them :) in few days I will test it with BlueIris :)
Thank you!!!
However I continue needing to use udp (garbage :) micro cam with blue iris. Is very very little and completely autonomous with his battery to
Unfortunately that link I sent above now shows a different cam; they have apparently sold out of the one with the high ratings, features, etc. Keep checking the factory store periodically and hopefully it will have stock soon. :idk: