UI3 All Camera Cycle....

bigbillsd

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Is there a way to cycle a group? I created a group with the 4 most important cameras that I would like to be able to view on a TV. I have it working great except it cycles thru all 11 Cameras in the webpage. I would like it to cycle the new group I created. If I chose that I get a screen with all 4 camera feeds on the page. I would like to cycle thru them in full screen like I can do with "all cameras cycle".

Thanks, Bill

bigbillsd

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
bp2008, where do I find that menu? I cannot find it in UI3, nor in the BI software interface. I do find a webcast menu in each cameras properties but it doesn't look like your screen shot, none of those options.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
bp2008, where do I find that menu? I cannot find it in UI3, nor in the BI software interface. I do find a webcast menu in each cameras properties but it doesn't look like your screen shot, none of those options.
you first need to right click>show ptz controls

bigbillsd

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ah, thanks! Since I have no PTZ capable cameras I never went in there. Thanks Again, I see it now! -Bill

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
Geez!! You guys are awesome this is gonna be so much better than using bi app on my kitchen mounted tablet..

bigbillsd

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Something else I just setup after getting a single new group cycle working, I created more group cycle groups and realized that the cameras can be in multiple groups. So that allows me a pick-list for Cycling of different groups, like subsets of cameras. I called one FrontView with 5 cameras, and another called StretView group where just 3 of the 5 cameras from the front of the house that overlooked the street. (basically I didn't include the front door cameras in StreetView) Then I created other groups, one for just the front door cameras etc. So now I can just cycle thru a particular subset from the TV's or tablets. This software is pretty cool! -Bill