Unable to get video feed from new Reolink RLC-411WS

9man

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello everyone! New to the forum and hoping to get some help. I am running the latest version of Blue Iris running two other IPcams and just purchased a Reolink RLC-411WS. I have be trying (unscuccessfully) for a couple days to get it to work with Blue Iris. It works fine when navigating directly to the cam, but no go in BI.

So here is what I've done to troubleshoot thus far. The cam has a fixed IP, in BI 'Find/Inspect' recognizes the cam. I've used the built in Reolink profile in BI, confirmed the default RTSP port is set = 554, ONVF port = 8000... nothing. Used the 'generic' profile and set the same ports ... nothing. Changed the RTSP port to something different on both the cam and BI ... nothing.

Hoping someone more versed in this may be able to help. Camera looks and works pretty awesome in the built in software, but afraid I may have to return it if I can't get it to work with BI.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
@9man Reolink cameras have had issue with BI and ghosting, i dont believe it was ever fully resolved...I would look at another option.

tdwilli1

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I've got 5 Reolink cameras working just fine. But mine all all POE connected.

YY-710

n3wb
Reaction score
hi im new here, just got my RLC-410WS, i think 410ws and 411ws not much different and little share on this
my 410ws works fine with BI, both reolink and onvif profile
i use "find/inspect", put in username and password then leave all others by default and it works fine
the only problem is every time I make some changes in camera properties in BI, BI will show "no signal or 404 notfound" something, but "find/inspect" would make it works again.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
the only problem is every time I make some changes in camera properties in BI, BI will show "no signal or 404 notfound" something, but "find/inspect" would make it works again.
sounds like your camera needs a static dhcp lease on your router or configure its network with a static IP in the same subnet but outside your DHCP Server's lease range.

djcb

n3wb
Reaction score
@9man Reolink cameras have had issue with BI and ghosting, i dont believe it was ever fully resolved...I would look at another option.
Look at their Twitter lately. Seems like they have finally attracted some attention about these issues. Ken and co at Blue Iris are being blamed for Reolink's faulty firmware. How about a simple IFrame adjustment and some real testing, Reolink?

PS: I should point out that the Blue Iris issues with reolink cameras are most prominent with 5+ cameras, sometimes less, sometimes more. If you have a few cameras and insist that there is nothing wrong with Reolinks, I feel you, but, there is.