Unable to record on to sd card on camera.

Psecam

n3wb
Reaction score
I have camera ds-2cd2432f iw that used to work fine before windows 10. Had not used it in a while, since upgrade I have been able to see Liveview picture using IE but are unable to record anything on sd card. Have formatted card and tried everything I know. Software shows record successful but can not find anything on Playback, date is correct. Storage management displays sd card with correct memory, when I click on box it checks it but does not save the setting when I press save, box is un-checked when I return to storage management.

Appreciate any advice to solve issue.

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have a HIKVISION ds-2cd2442fwd-iw. I am using a 32GB samsung class 10. Frame rate is 15.
Always use H2TESTW program to test the SD card before use, there are a number of junk sc cards.

What SD card manufacturer, size, class are you using.

December

n3wb
Reaction score
Mam Hikvision DS-2CD3145F-IS (WR). Karta SD jest 1 rok w aparacie i nie było problemu. Teraz jest dwumiesięczna przerwa i ponownie się pod podłem. Ale nie nagrywa na kartę SD i podłączam napęd NAS, ale nie nagrywa. saves photos rejestruje zdjęcia na karcie SD, do jest, jest ok. Zrobiłem klatek na sekundę w rozdzielczości 10, 1,3 M i bez rezultatu. Format na kamerze działa poprawnie, czytam dane o pojemności. Teraz pada śnieg, a następnie usunmuję kartę SD, znowu zrobię test.

Last edited:

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Polish to english
-----------------------
I have Hikvision DS-2CD3145F-IS (WR). The SD card is 1 year on the camera and there was no problem. Now there is a two-month break and again under the edge. But it does not record to an SD card and I connect a NAS drive, but it does not record. saves photos captures photos on the SD card, to the is, it's ok. I took frames per second at 10, 1.3 M and no result. The format on the camera works fine, I read the data about the capacity. It's snowing now, then I remove the SD card, I'll do the test again.
----------------------

Locate and use the H2TESTW program to test the card. It is a old program but works well.

Try a hard reset on the camera and reset you program values.