Uniden DB-1 doorbell camera

Citron2k1

n3wb
Reaction score
I was hoping that someone here would be able to help me out. I recently purchased this camera. I got it all setup according to the instructions. However, when I remove the 8gb microsd card that came with the camera and put in my 32gb microsd class 10, the app is not reading the card. Under setting > storage status > it says no memory card. I used the program SD card formatter on windows 10 to format it. Perhaps I need to use a different software to format it? I looked in the Uniden one app and I do not see an option to force the camera to read the sd card. I have tried resetting the camera by pushing the reset button for 15 seconds and went through the whole setup process again and that did not work either. Anyone else have any ideas?

Also I tried logging into the web app via the IP address of the camera. I inputted my username and password and it saying my credentials are wrong. I KNOW for a fact that my username and password are correct. It gives you 6 attempts before it locks you out. Not sure what is going on there. Anyone have any tips for this problem?

DognamedTank

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Try looking in this post about the doorbell. The (very long) thread may have your answer. Also, the app and the web interface can have different passwords, depending on how you set the camera up at the beginning.

MayorGeo

n3wb
Reaction score
I was hoping that someone here would be able to help me out. I recently purchased this camera. I got it all setup according to the instructions. However, when I remove the 8gb microsd card that came with the camera and put in my 32gb microsd class 10, the app is not reading the card. Under setting > storage status > it says no memory card. I used the program SD card formatter on windows 10 to format it. Perhaps I need to use a different software to format it? I looked in the Uniden one app and I do not see an option to force the camera to read the sd card. I have tried resetting the camera by pushing the reset button for 15 seconds and went through the whole setup process again and that did not work either. Anyone else have any ideas?

Also I tried logging into the web app via the IP address of the camera. I inputted my username and password and it saying my credentials are wrong. I KNOW for a fact that my username and password are correct. It gives you 6 attempts before it locks you out. Not sure what is going on there. Anyone have any tips for this problem?

Be sure to format it FAT32.

cdoublejj

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
i flashed my uniden with the hik vision firmware, also the camera saves it's config to the SD card, so i might guess that swapping the SD card may possibley work best in conjunction with a factory reset? i wiped mine and ploped the hik firmware on it for the upgrade. it was pain navigating the hik site for the firmware.