Unifi G4-Pro - how to zoom?

Pavman

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, I have a unifi g4-Pro that I had for some time and is now connected to Blue Iris. I am trying to find the zoom control in the camera's UI but it does not appear to be there??? Am I missing something or was this only available when it was being controlled through the defunct unifi program?

Pavman

n3wb
Reaction score
Never mind, I found it.. It was a browser issue that did not display the settings icon in the live video feed… upper right corner..

chet

n3wb
Reaction score
Pavman, would you be able to share your settings for the G4 to get PTZ working? I am able to view the cameras in Blue Iris but I can't control them. I click the Zoom buttons and nothing happens so my thinking is I have the wrong settings in the PTZ tab or somewhere else in Blue Iris. Thanks.

Pavman

n3wb
Reaction score
Sorry for the delayed response, I just noticed your question.. I do not control the zoom of my G4's through Blue Iris, I don't think you can easily.. I log into the camera directly using its ip address and zoom and focus it to the area I wish to cover. and just leave it set at that point.