Unknown China Ip camera

jjhdtv

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello all. New here and thought I might ask a question related to an unknown camera I received from Alibaba. I was real excited to see the price of 4mp 18x zoom, h.265 modules come down in price. I thought I ordered one manufactured by JVT, however what I received has no model number or information. The seller scammed me and says he sent the correct camera. Not much I can do at this point.

I cracked open the camera and the controller board has the HI3516 chip. (so I know its not h.265). The camera is labeled AR0130A - IMX323. So I think that is a 2mp Sony IMX323.

There are two connectors one is a 12 pin (12v, G, RXA, RXB, RXV, TXV, A In, led, RD-, RD+, TD-, TD+
the other 6 pin (IO in, IO out, CVBS, GND, A out, A in)

I would like to plug it in and see if I can find the IP address and setup page. (long shot perhaps, but I dont need another paperweight)

Does anyone have a suggested wiring to get the 12 pin flat connector to RJ45? Hoping that there is a standard pinout. I will need to control the power zoom - thats all no Pan or tilt. Hopefully that can be done via the lan connection. Not sure if I would need anything on the 6 pin connector. I think it is for analog video which I don't need.

Thanks in advance for the help, John.

Silas

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Would that be after the ethernet cable has been figured out?
Looks like bog standard 10/100 ethernet, or am I missing something ?

Hmmm OK, scratch that.. this is not a camera as such, more of an insert to 'something' or the actual; guts of say a bullet, so I would assume that there would be a 'cable' that plugs in and provides the 10/100 (as noted on the blurb)

Last edited:

jjhdtv

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I can make or purchase a cable. I just need some help with the pinouts. I don't quite get the labeling. Perhaps it standard RXA, RXB RXV TXV AIN LED RD- RD+ TD- TD+. My knowledge stops and RX and TX but willing to learn a few things.

jjhdtv

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
So I'm getting impatient. Any thoughts about trying to wire up an RJ45, referencing the above board lables for RD- and RD+ and TD- and TD+ to the T568B standard calling RD- = RX- (solid green cat 6), RD+ = RX+ (orange and white) similar for TX. I have never seen the symbol RD for RX but is seems to make sense. nor do I have a clue what RXA and RXB RXV and TXV relate to (perhaps usb or something else). At least I know the power and ground pins (12volt).

As for the 6 pin connector, I'm assuming it is Rs485 in and out, analog video, audio in and audio out. Not needed at this point to start testing the camera.

jjhdtv

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Success. My cable worked. Found the default IP address. Was able to access the camera's webserver page (Default 192.168.1.168). However, next hurdle is figuring out the user name and password. I tried many of the standard ones that I know of ( ie,, admin, 12345 - admin, admin, admin, 123##### so on) nothing. The Alibaba seller did respond with a generic specification sheet for the camera (see attached) but remains silent on the user/password. Wish I could open a big can of you know what on this a hole. I have also attached a screen shot of the log on page. Perhaps someone recognizes it.

Still looking for suggestions on how to access the camera. Any methods to by pass the logon security without user/password? thank you

Attachments