Update DS-7616NI-I2 - Nas storage problem

Clashe

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello
I updated today my NRV DS-7616NI-I2 / 16P with the firmware: NVR_K51_BL_ML_STD_V4.21.005_190509
Everything went well, except for the storage, I no longer have access to my NAS I have a Mismatch error at the state level ... My nas is a Synology all worked perfectly before the update.
Do you have an idea ?
Thank you

area651

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
There's lots of different Synology NAS and been around for years. It sounds like your NVR is the obvious problem. I wonder how the NVR connects to the NAS. If it's using SMB (samba) then a possibility could be conflicting SMB protocol versions. That's an issue that's been around a while is that if one item on the network gets out of sync with another's SMB version then connectivity gets broken. Check that your Synology is allowing all versions of SMB or at least so that it coordinates with your NVR version.

Clashe

n3wb
Reaction score
hello
It seems to me that I use the NFS protocol I type the ip of my NAS server and the directory.

area651

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
hello
It seems to me that I use the NFS protocol I type the ip of my NAS server and the directory.
that's a tough one then. I don't know of anything with NFS that would cause issues because of an upgrade. Just to get things going again, can you flash back to your original firmware on the NVR? After that I would guess maybe contacting technical support for the NVR or researching more if this update somehow broke something, they know about it and hopefully they are working on a fix.

Clashe

n3wb
Reaction score
I think the downgrade is the only solution, but I do not have the file to put back to the old version ...