"Upgradeable" NVR firmware appeared on IVMS 4200 VS, but......

dimo

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
After all this years I am using both IVMS, first time the word "Upgradeable" appeared at Device Management>Device>Firmware upgrade column.

upgrade.JPG

BUT...the Nvr is Acu Sence 7716 NXI and at Eu portal, under:

Technical Materials-> 02 NVR-> 00 Product Firmware-> 02 AcuSense NVR-> 01. 1st Generation Acusense-> DS-7700NXI-I4 4S

the last upgrade is V4.1.18 Build200120 which is the firmware NVR already has.
If I log in to NVR through web UI and go next to firmware version and hit on upgrade tab, it says I already have the last upgrade.

I wonder if it is another Hikvision mistake and the upgrade is not for 1st Generation Acusense, but for (B) or (C) version.
What will happen if I accept the upgrade?

After problems with their notification server that is lost for weeks and come back and lost again and..........now this.

I am really start getting tired with all this. I dont have time to spent on Hikvision bull.....t and I really don't blame people for calling them Sickvision.

blue_top

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

I got the same exact as you, "Upgradeable" but I won't upgrade because I'm already the latest version on hik eu website. and afraid off get something in trouble.

trempa92

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You know the rules, if software is free its more likely its gonna have bugs. Seems they are pushing everything on Hik-Central professional.