Uploading files to a Cloud Service

Steve4234

n3wb
Reaction score
I can't find the settings where I can set the configurations for BI to automatically upload a video file to a Cloud Service like Google Docs or Microsoft's OneDrive. Can someone point me in the right direction? I know it's possible but how?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I can't find the settings where I can set the configurations for BI to automatically upload a video file to a Cloud Service like Google Docs or Microsoft's OneDrive. Can someone point me in the right direction? I know it's possible but how?
simply have the new folder backed up to google drive....off site storage is overrated and consumes lots of bandwidth and will only work if the internet line is not cut......you are better of backing up locally to a hidden nas.

Steve4234

n3wb
Reaction score
simply have the new folder backed up to google drive....off site storage is overrated and consumes lots of bandwidth and will only work if the internet line is not cut......you are better of backing up locally to a hidden nas.
I agree about the bandwidth. I got it working with Microsoft OneDrive and found it slowed everything else down. So, as you suggested and as I was doing to begin with, I store it in an undisclosed NAS.