Urgent!!! Amazon warehouse Stop accepting new stocks

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Due to the bad spreading of the coronavirus, Amazon stopped all not necessairy items go into their warehouses in US. This will make all items price increasing on Amazon if the stocks can't be there fast. I told guys here before if you had something need to buy, better buy as earlier as possible.
This will Start from March.17th-April.5th.

We will shut down our Amazon shop if we can't send stocks.
Hope the virus can be controlled well soon,God bless the world!

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Due to the bad spreading of the coronavirus, Amazon stopped all not necessairy items go into their warehouses in US. This will make all items price increasing on Amazon if the stocks can't be there fast. I told guys here before if you had something need to buy, better buy as earlier as possible.
This will Start from March.17th-April.5th.

We will shut down our Amazon shop if we can't send stocks.
Hope the virus can be controlled well soon,God bless the world!
Thanks Andy for the updates! We're always very glad to see them.

Do you think they would allow the thermal cameras as necessary?

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Here's the email from Amazon.
Hello from Fulfillment by Amazon,

We are closely monitoring the developments of COVID-19 and its impact on our customers, selling partners, and employees.

We are seeing increased online shopping, and as a result some products such as household staples and medical supplies are out of stock. With this in mind, we are temporarily prioritizing household staples, medical supplies, and other high-demand products coming into our fulfillment centers so that we can more quickly receive, restock, and deliver these products to customers.

For products other than these, we have temporarily disabled shipment creation. We are taking a similar approach with retail vendors.

This will be in effect today through April 5, 2020, and we will let you know once we resume regular operations. Shipments created before today will be received at fulfillment centers.

You can learn more about this on this Help page. Please note that Selling Partner Support does not have further guidance.

We understand this is a change to your business, and we did not take this decision lightly. We are working around the clock to increase capacity and yesterday announced that we are opening 100,000 new full- and part-time positions in our fulfillment centers across the US.

We appreciate your understanding as we prioritize the above products for our customers.

Thank you for your patience, and for participating in FBA.

The Fulfillment by Amazon team

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Andy, you should put your cameras in the Industrial and Scientific category. I mean, it is technically science (i.e. a lot of physics comes into play we all discuss optics) and industry (i.e. being used in commercial applications, monitoring people working, etc) related :)

StratRider

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Amazon and so many others are just feeding the frenzy.
People don't understand basic psychology - pity.
The media is causing most of it and they don't know or care because it gets them more viewers. Viewers = $$$.
Every chart or #'s that they show should also include the similar #'s for regular flu, car accidents, heart disease, etc.

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score