Urgent: Can someone please share a Pre 6.7.1.0 Install file?

gawainxx

n3wb
Reaction score
Can anyone please share an install package from 6.6.X or prior? The 6.7 update hosed my system.

gawainxx

n3wb
Reaction score
Tried doing that, I found a few update files but not a full installer. applying the update as a downgrade has semi fixed my issues but the server is now very unstable.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Tried doing that, I found a few update files but not a full installer. applying the update as a downgrade has semi fixed my issues but the server is now very unstable.
you dont need the full install...have you tried to newest full install package?

gawainxx

n3wb
Reaction score
Yup,

The issue I've been encountering with 6.7.1.0 is that All of my cameras will show as offline. Downgrading it to 6.6.9.2 with the patch allows all of my cameras except the Nest to eventually connect but the server remains in a rather volatile state where the service will just randomly fail, requiring to me re-launch it.

I've tried a clean install and adding the cameras back but I have the same issue where BI won't connect to them. Things look good on the windows firewall end, I've even tried disabling it.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yup,

The issue I've been encountering with 6.7.1.0 is that All of my cameras will show as offline. Downgrading it to 6.6.9.2 with the patch allows all of my cameras except the Nest to eventually connect but the server remains in a rather volatile state where the service will just randomly fail, requiring to me re-launch it.

I've tried a clean install and adding the cameras back but I have the same issue where BI won't connect to them. Things look good on the windows firewall end, I've even tried disabling it.
disable hardware acceleration

gawainxx

n3wb
Reaction score
disable hardware acceleration
Intel HD Hardware acceleration is currently off.

After restarts I'll get this for 5-10 minutes and if I'm lucky 3 of the cameras will have connected. The Nest will never connect anymore.

The log shows "Signal: Network retry" The nest Camera shows a rather weird Low FPS of 1.50 to 1.60 in the Camera status

Last edited:

gawainxx

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a foscam 9803p which is usually the first camera to initialize , an amcrest ipm-721s and an amcrest ipm- xh1b that connect a few minutes later. The nest cam refuses to display at all since the update, even after being rolled back to 6.6.9.2 and having the pre-upgrade registry file applied. All cameras are in good connection status, the server has a 1gbit link through a switch that has a 1gbit link to the router. Speed and packet tests to the router and internet both look good, routing looks good. I've rebooted the switch since then just incase, no dice. None of the cameras seem to work on 6.7

This behaviour wasn't present until the 6.7 upgrade had been applied now I can't get it working as I had it prior.

gawainxx

n3wb
Reaction score
Guess i'll try a NUKE IT WITH FIRE install using 4.7.1, purging out ALL data directories and reg keys after uninstalling the current app.

gawainxx

n3wb
Reaction score
Figured the issue out, BI seems to REAAALY dislike my nest cam currently. The sever begins to get very unstable as soon as I enable it, It's been working seamlessly after disabling it. I'm planning to replace it with a POE camera tomorrow so it's not that big of a deal.

Things seem to work fine now that I've disabled that camera. I'm getting some odd FPS spikes with a few of the cameras but i'll figure that out as a separate issue.

gawainxx

n3wb
Reaction score
Do you happen to have a nest or dropcam streaming? I had to disable mine for any other the cameras to work correctly. Removing it entirely fixed my weird frame spikes.

finiata

n3wb
Reaction score
Nope, just 2 sv3c at the moment, have about a dozen more to connect but trying to get my bugs out. Thought I was close everything was working, even got my phone app working. Then it updated yesterday and it literally crashed.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Nope, just 2 sv3c at the moment, have about a dozen more to connect but trying to get my bugs out. Thought I was close everything was working, even got my phone app working. Then it updated yesterday and it literally crashed.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Turn off auto update. Download manually from website so you always have a version to go back to.