US Elections (& Politics) :)

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Watching the news about the vaccine wars going on it's very apparent that the war with the deep state and President Trump is still escalating. I've read, or seen, interviews with experts from the major players, drug companies, all saying, basically, what the President is saying regarding when it could be available. The complete contradiction by the CDC guy seems to have come from out of thin air or day dreaming. Bottom line being that all the hair on fire is just a bunch of hot air, a fart in the wind.

What makes it really hilarious is that the "Warp Speed" is actually a product of the Obummer administration. Their response to the swine flu was so bad, they gave up on testing because enough tests weren't available, that Congress passed a bill ordering the FDA to accept and review trial information as it became available rather than waiting to review it all when all the trials were completed. Sometimes even a destructive administration like the Obummer Administration does something wrong enough to get things moving the right way in the future.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Watching the news about the vaccine wars going on it's very apparent that the war with the deep state and President Trump is still escalating. I've read, or seen, interviews with experts from the major players, drug companies, all saying, basically, what the President is saying regarding when it could be available. The complete contradiction by the CDC guy seems to have come from out of thin air or day dreaming. Bottom line being that all the hair on fire is just a bunch of hot air, a fart in the wind.

What makes it really hilarious is that the "Warp Speed" is actually a product of the Obummer administration. Their response to the swine flu was so bad, they gave up on testing because enough tests weren't available, that Congress passed a bill ordering the FDA to accept and review trial information as it became available rather than waiting to review it all when all the trials were completed. Sometimes even a destructive administration like the Obummer Administration does something wrong enough to get things moving the right way in the future.
Here is another area where politics is raising its ugly head. The Covid-19 vaccine.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Biden Gets Confused, Speaks Gibberish During Virtual Event

77-year-old Joe Biden on Thursday got confused again and spoke gibberish during a Rosh Hashanah virtual event with his wife Jill.

Biden got confused and wasn’t sure if he was supposed to speak.

“Am I supposed to speak now or is Karen supposed to speak? I don’t know” Biden said laughing. “I don’t want to get in trouble.”

Then he spoke gibberish.

“Put the future within our reach where state, that in, look, whatever state of life,” said Biden.

Got that?

mcapeed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Biden Gets Confused, Speaks Gibberish During Virtual Event

77-year-old Joe Biden on Thursday got confused again and spoke gibberish during a Rosh Hashanah virtual event with his wife Jill.

Biden got confused and wasn’t sure if he was supposed to speak.

“Am I supposed to speak now or is Karen supposed to speak? I don’t know” Biden said laughing. “I don’t want to get in trouble.”

Then he spoke gibberish.

“Put the future within our reach where state, that in, look, whatever state of life,” said Biden.

Got that?

..... and the Dems claim he is the only candidate qualified to deal with the plandemic. A guy that cant put a few words together to make a sentence is the solution. Is this a joke ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
..... and the Dems claim he is the only candidate qualified to deal with the plandemic. A guy that cant put a few words together to make a sentence is the solution. Is this a joke ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No joke. These are the people that use racism, something that is diminishing more in this country than anywhere in the world, to divide people so that they can get and maintain full power. These are the people that put their country through 3 years of an attempted Coup to overthrow a duly elected President. I could go on and on, or as Joe Biden would say... "you know the thing"

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
BREAKING: CNN Caught Placing Biden Campaign Volunteers in 'Neutral' Audience at Town Hall (Video)

77-year-old Joe Biden participated in a CNN town hall Thursday evening with host Anderson Cooper.

It is a complete, scripted farce.

Anderson Cooper began by asking Joe Biden a softball question about Trump’s COVID response.

Anderson Cooper then called on a questioner who just happened to be from Dunmore, PA, the same town Biden’s dad is from — what a coincidence!

“My dad’s from Dunmore!” said Biden.

Then things got MUCH worse.

A man named Joe Farley was presented to the CNN TV audience as a random, neutral questioner from the community.

He wasn't.

Joe began to weep as he told Joe Biden about his hardships making under $15/hour working at a cancer center, and was forced into to living off of a credit card with a 25% interest rate:

77-year-old Joe Biden participated in a CNN town hall Thursday evening with host Anderson Cooper.

It is a complete, scripted farce.

Anderson Cooper began by asking Joe Biden a softball question about Trump’s COVID response.

Anderson Cooper then called on a questioner who just happened to be from Dunmore, PA, the same town Biden’s dad is from — what a coincidence!

“My dad’s from Dunmore!” said Biden.

Then things got MUCH worse.

A man named Joe Farley was presented to the CNN TV audience as a random, neutral questioner from the community.

He wasn't

But Joe Farley was not a random questioner.

He’s a Biden campaign volunteer, possibly a paid one.

Farley actively campaigns for Joe Biden and even met with the nominee and took photos with him!

Joe began to weep as he told Joe Biden about his hardships making under $15/hour working at a cancer center, and was forced into to living off of a credit card with a 25% interest rate:

Reaction score
Biden isn’t their candidate...... it’s KA MA LA
So Kamala Harris. Not to poke fun at her name, but do you know where it comes from?

In the novel Siddharthra by Hermann Hesse, the character Kamala is a courtesan who instructs Siddhartha in the art of physical love. In addition to being Siddhartha’s lover, Kamala helps him learn the ways of the city and leave his ascetic life as a Samana behind.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Just taking it one day time, one sip of coffee at a time. A mental status examination needs to be put in place as a prequalification test before anyone seeks presidency. Trump appears healthy and is still mentally alert and that matters in this time of crisis. The peace deals in the Middle East will allow the world to focus on what is more important at the present moment and that is the COVID crisis

#MAGA

Can imagine someone thanking China for the horrible mess the world is in at the moment and China's response is "Your Welcome" :confused:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
:lmao: your comment started my morning off just right :rofl: I read the book and watched the movie as well. I remember many years ago the movie shown to the class, and everyone's eyes got fixated on the part where Siddhartha lost his virginity :lol:

So Kamala Harris. Not to poke fun at her name, but do you know where it comes from?

In the novel Siddharthra by Hermann Hesse, the character Kamala is a courtesan who instructs Siddhartha in the art of physical love. In addition to being Siddhartha’s lover, Kamala helps him learn the ways of the city and leave his ascetic life as a Samana behind.