US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I feel like part of a group of 3 or 4 defenseless people saying we should get rid of the thousand wolves that have us surrounded. It feels good to say we should get rid of them just before they devour us. We're outnumbered and we're outgunned. The dems fight to the death and we're too civil to act the same way.
I believe the numbers are closer to our side, the Right. With all the MSM BS, Schools pushing Racism (CRT), Sexual Perversions being pushed on our Kids, the Controlling Jab push, etc. it seems like we are out numbered, but if so, only by a small amount, I still believe it is pretty evenly split.
The Democracks have pushed a Barrage of all of this our way, it is without a doubt Overwhelming but each of these Battles are being Fought, the War is far from over, I still have Hope that GOOD will defeat EVIL...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
There is a camera in that shot?
Haha, so one Father's Day our family went to Twin Peaks, about 20 or so of us, anyway towards the end as we were all outside saying our goodbyes, one of the ladies commented to the other ladies, Did you see their shoes?, one of us guys jumped in, No, we never looked down that far. LOL

Reaction score
A co-worker took me to Twin Peaks when I first moved to San Antonio. Had never heard of it before, and surprisingly, I didn't equate it to fun bags, which is very unusual for me. I must say I was very disappointed. Food took FOREVER, was mediocre at best, and lets just say the viewing was not all that as well. Will take HOOTERS over it 100% of the time! Hell, I even like the food there!