US Elections (& Politics) :)

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Perhaps the whole country is turning out to be a con-artist, GMO food and plastic surgery anyone? :rofl:

The music may sound sweet, but police in Pinellas Park say what is behind it may not be. Over the last month, the Pinellas Park Police Department says there has been an increase in con artists across the county. They want holiday shoppers to be wary of street performers who claim to be talented musicians fallen on hard times. Police say the music is just a recording and the story is usually made up, too.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Get woke, go broke...

I received a solicitation for a contribution in the mail from The Salvation Army yesterday. Below is the envelope, unopened. Below that is a copy of the letter I sent to them. Yes, I actually took the time to compose, type and mail a letter to them. I do take the time to address things that truly piss me off.

SA_mail_2.jpg

Letter to SA 112821.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I received a solicitation for a contribution in the mail from The Salvation Army yesterday. Below is the envelope, unopened. Below that is a copy of the letter I sent to them. Yes, I actually took the time to compose, type and mail a letter to them. I do take the time to address things that truly piss me off.

View attachment 110026

View attachment 110028

Well done and reminds me I NEED to write some letters as well! Thank you!

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
This quiz looks like its built to be biased,

Got recommended to me on YouTube after stumbling across this video