US Elections (& Politics) :)

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Who the heck is the Vice President?

tng5737

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I was browsing thru various websites and I came across this on Drudgereport which I think points out the bias in media today. The headline reads in BIG red letters "EPSTEIN PILOT SAYS TRUMP FLEW ON 'LOLITA EXPRESS' " When you click on this you are presented with another large headline, "THE PRESIDENTS AND THE PAEDO Donald Trump, Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton all flew...' "
So my problem with this is that they should have included Bill Clinton in the first headline instead of just singling out Trump. Secondly they should have places some kind of punctuation between the words 'PAEDO' and 'TRUMP'. It seems to me that this is a blatant attempt to smear Trump.
The article DID go on to say that the pilot never saw any sexual activity on the flight OR and underage girls without their parents.
I'm getting sick of media distorting stories to suit their own political viewpoint

Attachments

Reaction score
I was browsing thru various websites and I came across this on Drudgereport which I think points out the bias in media today. The headline reads in BIG red letters "EPSTEIN PILOT SAYS TRUMP FLEW ON 'LOLITA EXPRESS' " When you click on this you are presented with another large headline, "THE PRESIDENTS AND THE PAEDO Donald Trump, Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton all flew...' "
So my problem with this is that they should have included Bill Clinton in the first headline instead of just singling out Trump. Secondly they should have places some kind of punctuation between the words 'PAEDO' and 'TRUMP'. It seems to me that this is a blatant attempt to smear Trump.
The article DID go on to say that the pilot never saw any sexual activity on the flight OR and underage girls without their parents.
I'm getting sick of media distorting stories to suit their own political viewpoint
1638308597433.png