US Elections (& Politics) :)

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Poor Brandon just can't get a break. It's almost like his name "Brandon" is jinxed, or something!

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Poor Brandon just can't get a break. It's almost like his name "Brandon" is jinxed, or something!

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This video appears to originate from northern California, judging from the speaker's words.
What's important is he's calling out the local school board for being the liberal weenies they are.
What's more important is, he's telling them who's boss, and what that boss is going to do with them.

(three minutes long)
My new hero. Kick ass and take names!
Enjoy...
View attachment 114913

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Political correctness gone amuck.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Political correctness gone amuck.
^^^ And NASCAR fans are so politically correct.;)

Go woke, go broke...
Excerpt:

"....NASCAR fans have pointed out that the organization allowed Bubba Wallace to drive a Black Lives Matter-themed car in June of 2020, at the height of its political movement."
Therein lies the problem....hypocrisy by NASCAR at the top. No doubt some big fish in a little pond at NASCAR got a call from the WH. :confused:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
'BareShelvesBiden' Ha, ha. Maybe Americans are getting it now. Starting to look a lot like Venezuela.

View attachment 115145
View attachment 115146
Yeah, a couple of months ago the WH Admin (can't recall if it was Kawa-Psaki or Butte-plug) attributed the bare shelves to how well the economy was doing.

By that logic, if look at my budget for 2021 and compare it to 2020, the fact that I'm paying about 25% more for most everything now is attributed to what a great job I'm doing at SPENDING my money..... :idk:

I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but that just don't fly with me. :wtf:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Think on this for a minute...

Guerrilla war exercise to be fought across rural North Carolina counties, Army warns

Called Robin Sage, the exercise serves as a final test for Special Forces Qualification Course training and it places candidates in a politically unstable country known as Pineland.

The candidates face off against seasoned service members from units across Fort Bragg, as well as specially trained civilians, officials said. The setting is characterized by armed conflict, forcing the students to solve problems in a real world setting, the center says.

These military members act as realistic opposing forces and guerrilla freedom fighters, also known as Pineland resistance movement, the center said.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Think on this for a minute...

Guerrilla war exercise to be fought across rural North Carolina counties, Army warns

Called Robin Sage, the exercise serves as a final test for Special Forces Qualification Course training and it places candidates in a politically unstable country known as Pineland.

The candidates face off against seasoned service members from units across Fort Bragg, as well as specially trained civilians, officials said. The setting is characterized by armed conflict, forcing the students to solve problems in a real world setting, the center says.

These military members act as realistic opposing forces and guerrilla freedom fighters, also known as Pineland resistance movement, the center said.

iirc this is a typical Special Forces course ..

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
iirc this is a typical Special Forces course ..
Normally I wouldn’t give it a second glance… but we don’t live in normal times..

Then there’s this…

DOJ Creates Specialized Unit For Domestic Terrorism Amid Attempts To Dub Jan.6 "Worse Than 9/11"

From the beginning the Biden administration has clearly prioritized the threat of 'White extremism' as the prime and most pressing domestic security concern - for example in June issuing the White House's National Strategy for Countering Domestic Terrorism, which defined the "the two most lethal elements of today’s domestic terrorism threat" as : (1) racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists who advocate for the superiority of the white race and (2) anti-government or anti-authority violent extremists, such as militia violent extremists."

DHS image showing a federal task force monitoring "Proud Boys" rally in Portland in 2020.
Naturally, this became a cause for concern as often simple 'middle America' Trump voters were increasingly labeled by mainstream media and in public discourse as associated with "terrorism" - given especially the events of Jan.6 - which some Republican leaders too have begun to label as a "terrorist attack". Prominent liberal pundits, for example over at MSNBC and other outlets, began to suggest that Jan.6 was "worse than 9/11".

Now, the Biden administration is ready to give the DOJ some teeth in enforcing a crackdown on this supposed #1 threat facing the nation, by creating a new special unit to tackle what's broadly defined as "domestic terrorism" - however loosely that label is currently being thrown about in Washington.

"The Justice Department is establishing a specialized unit focused on domestic terrorism, the department's top national security official told lawmakers Tuesday as he described an elevated threat from violent extremists in the United States," The Associated Press reports Tuesday.