US Elections (& Politics) :)

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
I’m honestly curious if the “defund the police” movement, and just the craziness in general would be enough to push people to the right. Its just such a crazy idea that I can’t imagine Americans actually supporting it.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I support Minneapolis or Seattle trying it so the rest of us can see how it works out. Stated with apologies to anybody in those cities who disagree.
I agree... Love to see the shit show in Seattle to show other cities what not to do. Funny how the libs painted themselves into another corner by going against police unions

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
I support Minneapolis or Seattle trying it so the rest of us can see how it works out. Stated with apologies to anybody in those cities who disagree.
F
I saw some news of the one in Seattle, Barricades up, armed guards(protesters?) checking who is coming and going. How will this work out? Fallujah Iraq comes to mind.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
F

I saw some news of the one in Seattle, Barricades up, armed guards(protesters?) checking who is coming and going. How will this work out? Fallujah Iraq comes to mind.
They are shaking down local business owners. We are living is sick times. Interesting that they have not advanced to amazon headquarters. Bezos would thank them for the opportunity to check his "privilege".

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
They are shaking down local business owners. We are living is sick times. Interesting that they have not advanced to amazon headquarters. Bezos would thank them for the opportunity to check his "privilege".
Wait till one of those armed nuts gets stoned and shoots himself and a few of his fellow protesters and people start dying, Dial 911 then, police, Ems and Fire Ain't going in to help. "You must Dominate the streets or you Mayors are going to look like a bunch of jerks" D.J.T.

Reaction score

also

Interesting...'Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone'? All of LE bugged out. Closed their precinct and removed equipment.

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I would like to know the law if they come down my street torching houses along with trying to set my house of fire and my cars.
You should find out. My state classifies arson as a felony, and force that may result in death or great bodily harm is justified to stop such a felony on your property, with no risk of civil lawsuit from the perpetrator.

720 ILCS 5/7-2) (from Ch. 38, par. 7-2)
Sec. 7-2. Use of force in defense of dwelling.
(a) A person is justified in the use of force against another when and to the extent that he reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to prevent or terminate such other's unlawful entry into or attack upon a dwelling. However, he is justified in the use of force which is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm only if:
(1) The entry is made or attempted in a violent,

riotous, or tumultuous manner, and he reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent an assault upon, or offer of personal violence to, him or another then in the dwelling, or

(2) He reasonably believes that such force is

necessary to prevent the commission of a felony in the dwelling.

(b) In no case shall any act involving the use of force justified under this Section give rise to any claim or liability brought by or on behalf of any person acting within the definition of "aggressor" set forth in Section 7-4 of this Article, or the estate, spouse, or other family member of such a person, against the person or estate of the person using such justified force, unless the use of force involves willful or wanton misconduct.
(Source: P.A. 93-832, eff. 7-28-04.)

Reaction score

also

Interesting...'Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone'? All of LE bugged out. Closed their precinct and removed equipment.
Seattle--- Unbelievable!! Cops forced to RETREAT and allow lawlessness to take over in an entire area -- APPROVED by the damned MAYOR???

Reaction score

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I think it's more the total anarchists that have started to take over Seattle, but they will drag Bernie, Joe and the rest of the Democratic Party along with them as they try to be relevant.