US Elections (& Politics) :)

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
only the best people for the biggest scamster that ever lived!

A high-ranking Trump Organization official gave testimony in 2017 saying Donald Trump misused funds, according to a transcript of the deposition obtained by The Daily Beast.

That same employee, Jeff McConney, also testified before a Manhattan grand jury this year as part of a criminal investigation into the Trump Organization's finances, ABC News reported.

Earlier this month, Manhattan prosecutors announced a 15-count indictment against the Trump Organization and its chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, alleging they took part in a years-long tax-evasion scheme. Both the company and Weisselberg pleaded not guilty to the charges.

The indictment did not include any charges related to the company's or Trump's personal charity work. But McConney's testimony could inform future charges brought in the investigation.

The Manhattan District Attorney's Office is working with the New York State Office of the Attorney General, which took McConney's 2017 deposition as part of a civil lawsuit against the Donald J. Trump Foundation.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

A high-ranking Trump Organization official gave testimony in 2017 saying Donald Trump misused funds, according to a transcript of the deposition obtained by The Daily Beast.

That same employee, Jeff McConney, also testified before a Manhattan grand jury this year as part of a criminal investigation into the Trump Organization's finances, ABC News reported.

Earlier this month, Manhattan prosecutors announced a 15-count indictment against the Trump Organization and its chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, alleging they took part in a years-long tax-evasion scheme. Both the company and Weisselberg pleaded not guilty to the charges.

The indictment did not include any charges related to the company's or Trump's personal charity work. But McConney's testimony could inform future charges brought in the investigation.

The Manhattan District Attorney's Office is working with the New York State Office of the Attorney General, which took McConney's 2017 deposition as part of a civil lawsuit against the Donald J. Trump Foundation.

Really? That all you got?

1F6C5BFD-05A6-49EE-9F37-EDE3437B4B6A.gif

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

Fakes news at its finest. These are the same people who reported that President Trump colluded with Vladimir Putin in order to win the election the 2016 Presidential Election. By the way the charges on the so called "years-long tax-evasion scheme" scheme were dropped and it only amounted to $10,000 per the charges. You are easily duped.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Fakes news at its finest. These are the same people who reported that President Trump colluded with Vladimir Putin in order to win the election the 2016 Presidential Election. By the way the charges on the so called "years-long tax-evasion scheme" scheme were dropped and it only amounted to $10,000. You are easily duped.
I don't give him credit for being duped. I see something a little more "sinister" as in, he is posting what a paid troll is paid to post... (that's why he is on my ignore list)..

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

Now as to why the dimoKKKRATS in New York and elsewhere are going after President Trump, well Maxine Waters spilled the beans. Here is the story.

Maxine Waters: NY, GA AGs Must ‘Go After’ Trump — ‘We Must Not Allow Trump to Win’

Sunday on CNN, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) decried Republicans and former President Donald Trump warning that they posed a threat to voting rights.
Waters singled out Republicans because of efforts within GOP-led state legislatures to shore election integrity.
Waters also called on attorneys general in Georgia and New York City to aggressively pursue Trump during her interview with Jim Acosta.

Maxine Waters: NY, GA AGs Must 'Go After' Trump -- 'We Must Not Allow Trump to Win' (breitbart.com)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I have felt, for many years, not just during Trumps Presidency, that NPR should not get any tax payer funding. I was actually pissed that the Trump administration, and RINOS, allowed it to get a large amount of funds in one of the wuhan virus relief packages. They are nothing more than a leftist propaganda machine.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Fakes news at its finest. These are the same people who reported that President Trump colluded with Vladimir Putin in order to win the election the 2016 Presidential Election. By the way the charges on the so called "years-long tax-evasion scheme" scheme were dropped and it only amounted to $10,000 per the charges. You are easily duped.
I spoke with a person last week that has a PhD computer science. This person teaches computer science in college. When the conversation turned to politics the talking points that were thrown out were obviously infected with TDS. A series of hate filled statements about Trump. I didn't ask for them, they just oozed out.

So I asked... "What about the 4 years of Russian Collusion hysteria that turned out to be false?" .... "Democrats went on for 4 years with the help of MSM painting an untrue story. But I think that many people that voted for Biden still believe that Trump colluded with Russia regardless."

The response I got... "Did you not see him on live TV say "Russia if you are listening?"".

Seriously, that was the response I got. This person totally ignored the fact that the false Russian Collusion narrative started from day one. Actually it has been exposed they conceived and started this concocted story before he even took office

When Trump made that satirical joke, because he was pissed about the scam they were pulling off, there had already been over half a year, over six freaking months of the "Russian Collusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" hysteria shouted, using a megaphone, from every leftist rooftop.

This person obviously had no thoughts about the criminality of what Hillary did. How she wiped her personal server hard drives, and got away with it scot-free. It was all Trumps fault.

What was Russia Collusion about from day one? That Trump colluded with Russia to win the election, right? Did they base this off the few facebook memes?

1626743171437.png

Can anyone tell me what a real major ad campaign spends to advertise?

Last edited:
Reaction score
^ So I am OK with his 'campaign' asking for money. How many paychecks did he give away as President? Quite frankly I am amazed that he would want to subject himself again to the bullshit he has already gone through. What I was very disappointed with was an email I received about buying tickets to see him and BILL O'REILLY in Dallas TX, for a cool $100 a pop. I absolutely and 100% distrust and despise Bill O'Reilly! I watched him for many years, until I saw exactly who he really was....haven't watched him since. This truly upsets me that President Trump would appear with him, yet again. During the 2016 Presidential campaign, O'Reilly whored himself and his program for President Trump, giving VERY LITTLE TIME to anyone else but Pres. Trump. Fair and Balanced? My ass. F&&k him, and I won't even go into the reason why he was forced to leave/resign/quit Fox.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
That's sad in at least two ways to me. First that we're in such a sorry state politically with a senile sock puppet behind the Resolute Desk and that people, myself included, that feel so strongly they resort to language like that to express their disgust with the situation.

Last edited: