US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
"Dr. Cheryl Bernard, author of several books on Islamic politics and terrorism, and a former program director for the RAND Corporation, says that Afghan refugees in Europe are responsible for most of the random sexual attacks on girls and women, often committed by gangs or packs of young men. An Afghani court reporter, who has seen hundreds of refugee court cases, says that the motivation for these crimes is a deep hatred for Western civilization. To them, Europeans are the enemy, and their women are legitimate spoils, as are all the other things one can take from them: housing, money, personal property, passports. Afghan refugees believe they are the tip of the spear of Islamic hordes that eventually will overpower Western culture. –GEG"

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score

So the talking-head general on the news tonight said they "demilitarized" the equipment left behind. Hmmmm.... pulling the 50 cal off the humvees is easy enough.
so did they destroy the firing mechanisms on those artillery pieces? blow up the barrels?
sabotage the military electonics in every vehicle and aircraft they left behind?
I think Biden's incompetence placed them in such a damn rush that they didn't have time or manpower to do what he said....

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So they tried to impeach Trump over his use of the word "fight", said he incited a riot at the Capitol, where a Capitol cop killed a peacefully demonstrating, unarmed woman, a veteran.....

If this Afghanistan debacle, the open borders and the likely-to-follow attempt at a worse 9/11-type attack doesn't trigger impeachment proceedings by the Republicans of congress, then Webster will have to re-define the word "hypocrisy" and existing laws relating to "impeachable offense" will be shredded.

Like England, I have absolutely no confidence or trust in this country's leadership....I am a proud American, a veteran, a husband and a father but for the first time in my life I feel helpless and very, very sad for this country's future generations. I am stunned, numb and feel absolutely drained. I have never felt so utterly useless in my life.

If our country continues to be led against our will down this path, even I will be speechless. :blankstare:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The fact they reference their holy text then commit a crime on humanity is what really shocks me. Either they are misinterpreting their text or simply taking it out of context. Want to resolve Islamophobia? Then the Islamic community should take a initiative, and maintain tolerance and a sense of openness to people from all faiths and backgrounds. When terrorist factions like the Taliban portray themselves to the world, the world associates their ideology to terrorism. People need to lead by example.
Most Americans do not understand what Islam is all about or what is in the Koran (Qu'ran). The Taliban can be looked at as extremist but they are actually following the laws in the Koran. You can kind of think of them like Orthodox in their strong following of their law.

I have to say the Muslims are very disciplined in their worship. Not a go to church one day a week or on holidays, they live out their beliefs daily. I wish more Christians were like that, including me. But that is the only credit I will give them. When you read their beliefs/laws you will understand why they are doing what they are doing.

They have a different meaning of becoming a Martyr. A True Martyr does not kill others to die for their faith, that just makes them a Murder not a Martyr.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I understand, but I do wish that the Muslim community would come together (especially when it comes other country Muslim-dominant nations) and condemns the actions that these extremists do in the global community.

Most Americans do not understand what Islam is all about or what is in the Koran (Qu'ran). The Taliban can be looked at as extremist but they are actually following the laws in the Koran. You can kind of think of them like Orthodox in their strong following of their law.

I have to say the Muslims are very disciplined in their worship. Not a go to church one day a week or on holidays, they live out their beliefs daily. I wish more Christians were like that, including me. But that is the only credit I will give them. When you read their beliefs/laws you will understand why they are doing what they are doing.

They have a different meaning of becoming a Martyr. A True Martyr does not kill others to die for their faith, that just makes them a Murder not a Martyr.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So they tried to impeach Trump over his use of the word "fight", said he incited a riot at the Capitol, where a Capitol cop killed a peacefully demonstrating, unarmed woman, a veteran.....

If this Afghanistan debacle, the open borders and the likely-to-follow attempt at a worse 9/11-type attack doesn't trigger impeachment proceedings by the Republicans of congress, then Webster will have to re-define the word "hypocrisy" and existing laws relating to "impeachable offense" will be shredded.

Like England, I have absolutely no confidence or trust in this country's leadership....I am a proud American, a veteran, a husband and a father but for the first time in my life I feel helpless and very, very sad for this country's future generations. I am stunned, numb and feel absolutely drained. I have never felt so utterly useless in my life.

If our country continues to be led against our will down this path, even I will be speechless. :blankstare:
I went to visit my Father this month at the Veterans Memorial Cemetery on the 23th, one year after his passing. Dad requested a pine box and to be with his fellow veterans. He deserved a mile high Memorial. While visiting I really felt, seeing the thousands of Vets, I was on Hollow ground, my thoughts were many but what brought most of my tears was thinking of All of them who fought for our Freedom, Proudly, for our Gov't and those who voted them in to just give away all they fought for, my heart hurt. I too was speechless...

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
It’s my opinion that the money and equipment left behind for the Taliban was payment for their security of the airport.
If so, only because milley was too busy reading white fragility and not doing his job. And it was total ineptitude that got themselves into the position where the Taliban was acquiring so much real estate long before the pull out. He should have never relinquished control of Bagram air base, and so much more.

Reaction score
USMC LT Col Stuart Scheller (sp?) speaks his mind.

F-bomb at the very end. It's appropriate.
'Follow me and we will bring the whole f*****g system down.'

He has now been labeled a threat to the USA. The only system he is going to bring down is his family and their futures. He seems unstable. While I don't disagree with most of what he says, he is STILL a US MARINE and sworn to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States.

It bothers me greatly to see a Lt. Col. talk this way. I hope he thinks more about his family and is provided the help/assistance he needs right now.

Ductus Exemplo does NOT apply in this case. Semper Fidelis does!

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited: