US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
That insane. Now he's probably got a GoFundMe :(

I call this political / educational child molestation. He ought to be forever banned from teaching.

Proof all classrooms need to be video recorded for parents to see what is going on inside classrooms and what is being taught
Nothing would have been done if not for those of Project Veritas and the student(s) who contacted them.

Public schools and teachers unions are failing our children and therefore should be abolished.

1630588060658.png

1630588133963.png

1630587651829.png

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is so political

political gain anyone?

Not yet certain how much information we have on the sensibilities of these immigrants. My guess is they will be good for the USA on the longer term, IF we help provide them opportunities to better themselves as future Americans.

The USA has historically been a good place for those who are motivated and well educated to come here and make America a greater country.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I heard a statistic the other day but haven't researched it at all, but if true it's not good news regarding Afghan refugees. 99% of Afghans think everyone should live under Sharia Law. There are five recognized versions of Sharia Law, which isn't actually law as in criminal and civil codes. It's more like guidelines to live by in that sense. In any event freedom of speech, freedom of expression and freedom of religion are not concepts embraced. That will present serious problems and I wonder how it will impact the "woke" groups.

Last edited:
Reaction score
She is nothing but a naïve little girl.
She is like the fish who is deeply attracted to the lure ("free everything for everyone to be paid by rich people")
and she can't see or is too stupid to acknowledge the totalitarian threat right in front of her.

1630677295870.png

I had to meme it....

1630692143199.png

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Experience matters in the political world, no doubt about that :rofl: Every democrat thinks this week's storms in the Northeast was the result of Climate Change and that we need electric vehicles on the road. This is not the ultimate solution