US Elections (& Politics) :)

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Now it's going to cost roughly $64,000 per refugee to resettle Afghans in this country.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
White House staffers turn off or mute their TVs when Biden speaks live because they are 'anxious' he'll take questions and stray off message, report claims

Many White House staffers will mute their television or turn it off completely when President Joe Biden is speaking, administration officials said according to a Tuesday evening report.

The staffers say they are anxiety-filled when their boss makes public remarks, Politico reported, because they are worried he will take questions from the press or veer off message.

'I know people who habitually don't watch it live for that reason,' a current official said.

Biden has become known for being prone to gaffes – especially when he was on the campaign trail. During his Senate tenure, Biden also was long-winded with reporters because he wanted them to understand his perspective.

WH staffers turn off, mute TVs when Biden speaks because they are 'anxious' he'll take questions | Daily Mail Online

My comment: This way they can honestly say that they did not hear him say that. :) Also this from another forum: The medium is the message and the medium is a corrupt child molesting demented old fool.

Reaction score

Sept 8, 2021

Hanging in there. Not giving up

Dear Patriots,

Big News!
The court in Colorado in Coomer v. Trump, et al. just granted Sidney Powell and Joe Oltmann a two hour deposition of Dominion former VP and head of Security Eric Coomer regarding his Facebook posts, their authenticity, and his deletion of any.

This will be the first opportunity to question a Dominion employee in sworn testimony. The court has ordered the deposition taken pursuant to a protective order.

1- Was it just us or was everyone stunned by the reaction of thousands of college students last weekend in football stadiums in blue and red states?

These college students, en masse, jumped, sang, cheered and had fun without masks, social distancing and fear. Frankly, it was good to see that many younger people are rebelling from the tyranny of draconian Covid-CCP rules and mandates pushed down by leftist politicians and bureaucrats.
(Outkick)
College Football Traditions Are Back and We're All For it
2- Oh look! Look what happened "quietly". This has been a claim many have been pointing to for months only to be trashed and smeared for mentioning the wide open voting systems we have leaving our elections open to cheating.
(Just The News)
New U.S. guidelines ban network-connected voting systems, acknowledging vulnerability to attack

QUOTE:
After years of warnings about state-sponsored hackers and the contentious end of the 2020 election, the federal commission that sets the standards for American voting machines has made a major change rather quietly: Going forward, vote systems cannot be connected to any digital networks, and wireless technology must be disabled too.

The Election Assistance Commission's Voluntary Voter System Guidelines 2.0 were released earlier this year without much fanfare and nominal media coverage, even though they were the first major revisions since 2015 and the first complete overhaul since VVSG 1.0 was issued 16 years ago.
3- Everything is not great on our university campuses, as illustrated by this one professor's story which he tells in his resignation letter. American education is a dismal failure. This is a travesty.
(Bari Weiss Substack)
My University Sacrificed Ideas for Ideology. So Today I Quit.

The more I spoke out against the liberalism that has swallowed Portland State University, the more retaliation I faced.
4- Catch up on all the news with the Arizona audit and the important canvassing results plus much more by listening to the Wednesday September 8 episode of The War Room.
Here is a report on the Arizona canvass done by grassroots efforts over the past months. Note the photo of the empty lot from which two votes were mailed.
5- Is it any wonder that more and more Americans turn their backs on believing anything they hear or see that is called "news"?
This story about the use of Ivermectin to treat Covid-CCP is full of made up lies that not one person who retweeted it could be bothered to check out.
Here is the truth and it is backed with facts.
(The Desert Review)

The great Ivermectin deworming hoax

QUOTE:
We may not be able to do much about poisonous informational flooding, but we can all recognize it when it occurs by the sheer number of copycat stories. We can usually see who or what is behind it and boycott those groups UNLESS it is our own government agency, in which case we need to vote for some different people who will reform it. Like Henry Waxman reformed Big Tobacco, someone needs to reform our agencies before we lose more American lives.
6- It is important that you remain healthy and know what to do if you come down with Covid-CCP. It is a tough world out there once you are sick.

We recommend that you ask your primary doctor for Monoclonal Antibody Infusion Treatment as soon as you can. This article walks through some of the challenges.
(Robert Jones)
How to Prepare for COVID (and How Not To)

As I write this, both my wife and I have COVID. My wife came down with COVID symptoms approximately two weeks ago. My symptoms started approximately a week ago. Our diagnoses were confirmed at a local clinic.
We will have more information later in the week.
Read. Share. Pray.

Hold Fast,
Sidney & Team Kraken

###

Have you missed a newsletter or wish to revisit a past newsletter? They are archived HERE ... Enjoy!

Follow Our Progress:
DefendingTheRepublic.org
DefendingTheRepublicPAC.com
SidneyPowell.com

This email was sent by Defending the Republic, located at 2911 Turtle Creek - Suite 300; Dallas, Texas 75219 (United States).

Reaction score
AS SUSPECTED, THE PHANTOM VOTERS DID NOT LIVE AT THE ADDRESSES THEY WERE ISSUED WHEN TRACKED BY FOOT BY CANVASSERS !!!
TRUMP BY THEIR COUNT LOST BY 10.457 WITH A 100% TURNOUT, WHO HAS EVER HEARD OF A 100% TURNOUT IN A ELECTION IN AZ OR ANYWHERE?
1) Lost votes are those votes where people voted but their votes were discarded.
2) Ghost votes are those votes cast by someone other than the voter assigned to the vote.
3) Dead voters accounted for a significant number of these anomalies.

============
BREAKING – HUGE: Results of Canvassing in Arizona Released – ELECTION STEAL IS NOW CONFIRMED
The results from canvassing efforts in Arizona are now out…
https:/www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/breaking-huge-results-canvassing-arizona-released-election-steal-now-confirmed/

This was a separate exercise from the Maricopa County audit the Arizona Senate is sponsoring.
Liz Harris broke the news this morning.

Here it is – Full Report from Canvassing Work Completed in Arizona’s Maricopa County:
https:/www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/full-report-canvassing-work-completed-arizonas-maricopa-county/

For all of those who knew this election was stolen, those who were ridiculed or labeled conspiracy theorists – You have been vindicated.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
HUGE: Results of Canvassing in Arizona Released – ELECTION STEAL IS NOW CONFIRMED
IMO the reporting of this canvass undermines its credibility, and nothing is "confirmed" by it. The specific numbers of 173,104 lost votes and 96,389 are projections from 4,570 respondents. The report discloses this, but not disclosing it in the report's title which is parroted by conservative news outlets is the same sort of misinformation dissemination that the MSM routinely uses. The projections are good reason to suspect election fraud, but they are not hard numbers or any sort of proof. I wish conservative outlets would be above this.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Hey fellow Texans, did you know The Eyes of Texas is racist? I've lived in Texas my whole life and never knew. ;) This is what parents are getting for all the money they are spending on their children's college education: