US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Hey those of you who voted for Harris, not only is your fake President a flaming idiot with dementia, your other pick is showing just how clueless she is.

Advice;
Don’t vote for hookers for your Presidential ticket.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Too much liberalism makes you dumb, less thinking --> more hyperactivity. Heck no wonder everyone is hooked on Stevia :facepalm:

Too much of something makes you an extremist, therefore put life in a balance. Liberal extremists are making a giant crater on the North American continent :(

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hey those of you who voted for Harris, not only is your fake President a flaming idiot with dementia, your other pick is showing just how clueless she is.

Advice;
Don’t vote for hookers for your Presidential ticket.

Dumber than dumb.

And I don't think hooker is the correct term, I don't think she received payment from, uhh, the patrons. According to MW dictionary, slut is the correct term.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Energy Prices in Europe Hit Records After Wind Stops Blowing. Heavy reliance on wind power, coupled with a shortage of natural gas, has led to a spike in energy prices

Natural gas and electricity markets were already surging in Europe when a fresh catalyst emerged: The wind in the stormy North Sea stopped blowing.

The sudden slowdown in wind-driven electricity production off the coast of the U.K. in recent weeks whipsawed through regional energy markets. Gas and coal-fired electricity plants were called in to make up the shortfall from wind.

Natural-gas prices, already boosted by the pandemic recovery and a lack of fuel in storage caverns and tanks, hit all-time highs. Thermal coal, long shunned for its carbon emissions, has emerged from a long price slump as utilities are forced to turn on backup power sources.

The episode underscored the precarious state the region’s energy markets face heading into the long European winter. The electricity price shock was most acute in the U.K., which has leaned on wind farms to eradicate net carbon emissions by 2050. Prices for carbon credits, which electricity producers need to burn fossil fuels, are at records, too.

“It took a lot of people by surprise,” said Stefan Konstantinov, senior energy economist at data firm ICIS, of the leap in power prices. “If this were to happen in winter when we’ve got significantly higher demand, then that presents a real issue for system stability.”

At their peak, U.K. electricity prices had more than doubled in September and were almost seven times as high as at the same point in 2020. Power markets also jumped in France, the Netherlands and Germany.

Prices for power to be dispatched the next day rocketed to £285 a megawatt hour in the U.K. when wind speeds dropped last week, according to ICIS. That is equivalent to $395 a megawatt hour and marked a record on figures going back to 1999.

Energy Prices in Europe Hit Records After Wind Stops Blowing - WSJ

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
More proof that liberal Democrat voters are seriously deranged.

Reaction score

Sept 13, 2021

Mandates are not laws

Dear Patriots,

We know that many of you are being harassed and threatened by your employers to get the unproven, unsafe, worthless Covid-CCP vaccine.

Mandates are not laws. They have no force in law. No legislature has approved Biden's mandates. No legislature has approved the unilateral decisions by Democratic governors on lockdowns and masks.

These are unilateral decisions by leaders with totalitarian tendencies. This is an assault on America's traditional freedoms and liberty and must be resisted with all means at our disposal.

People who don't want to get the vaccine also are entitled to their decision without government coercion, corporate coercion, medical coercion or public derision.
For more support, visit America's Frontline Doctors.

DO NOT QUIT YOUR JOB!

1- In 1976, the United States went through a similar situation with The Swine Flu. In this piece there is a video from an old "60 Minutes" report by Mike Wallace.
We must resist repeating having the government force us into bad health decisions.
(Dupree.com)
[VIDEO] This Short Clip From 1976 "60 Minutes" Piece On Swine Flu Vaccination Has Gone Viral
2- While almost all Americans are being forced by the government to get the vaccine, Biden has exempted not only illegal immigrants but, his own staff and the staff of the entire Senate.
(The Daily Wire)
Biden Targets Millions Of Americans With Vaccine Threat, But Not Illegal Immigrants

QUOTE: Although President Biden has targeted millions of Americans with his threat that employers with 100 or more employees must ensure their work forces are fully vaccinated or show a negative test at least once a week, there's one group whom Biden has assiduously avoided targeting with his vaccine pronouncements: illegal immigrants.
(The Epoch Times)

Members of Congress, Federal Judges, Staffers Exempt From Vaccine Mandate

QUOTE: On Thursday evening, President Joe Biden unveiled two executive orders that could mandate vaccinations for the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus for millions of working Americans in both the public and private spheres. But absent from these mandates are similar requirements for members of Congress, federal judges, or their staffers.
3-The War Room spent most of the show today, Monday, September 13 on the growing crisis in our health care systems due to Covid-CCP issues. This show is a wealth of information and action. We encourage you to find the podcast, listen and share.
(The War Room)
Listen on Apple Podcasts

4- Good information video on Ivermectin.
The Evidence For Ivermectin And COVID-19
5- This is a real and serious threat to overall health in America brought on by unlawful mandates.
(KIRO 7 News Seattle)
NY hospital to pause baby deliveries after staffers quit over vaccine mandate

QUOTE: An upstate New York hospital said it will pause the delivery of babies in two weeks because of a spate of resignations by maternity unit workers who are objecting to COVID-19 vaccination mandates.
Lewis County General Hospital, in Lowville, will temporarily stop delivering babies after Sept. 24, WWNY reported.
6- You would think that this horrible man would have an answer for this study. But, he does not. His ONLY answer is the vaccine.
(The Epoch Times)
Fauci: No 'Firm Answer' on Why Americans Who Recovered From COVID-19 Should Get Vaccinated

QUOTE: The real-world study, conducted by Israeli researchers, found that previous COVID-19 infection confers better protection against infection and hospitalization than COVID-19 vaccines.
###

Much more news and information will be coming. We thank you again for your wonderful support. We strongly believe that if we remain together and keep fighting with all of our resources we will be win this war.

Hold Fast,
Sidney & Team Kraken

###

Have you missed a newsletter or wish to revisit a past newsletter? They are archived HERE ... Enjoy!

Follow Our Progress:

DefendingTheRepublic.org
DefendingTheRepublicPAC.com
SidneyPowell.com

This email was sent by Defending the Republic, located at 2911 Turtle Creek - Suite 300; Dallas, Texas 75219 (United States).

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Energy Prices in Europe Hit Records After Wind Stops Blowing. Heavy reliance on wind power, coupled with a shortage of natural gas, has led to a spike in energy prices

Natural gas and electricity markets were already surging in Europe when a fresh catalyst emerged: The wind in the stormy North Sea stopped blowing.

The sudden slowdown in wind-driven electricity production off the coast of the U.K. in recent weeks whipsawed through regional energy markets. Gas and coal-fired electricity plants were called in to make up the shortfall from wind.

Natural-gas prices, already boosted by the pandemic recovery and a lack of fuel in storage caverns and tanks, hit all-time highs. Thermal coal, long shunned for its carbon emissions, has emerged from a long price slump as utilities are forced to turn on backup power sources.

The episode underscored the precarious state the region’s energy markets face heading into the long European winter. The electricity price shock was most acute in the U.K., which has leaned on wind farms to eradicate net carbon emissions by 2050. Prices for carbon credits, which electricity producers need to burn fossil fuels, are at records, too.

“It took a lot of people by surprise,” said Stefan Konstantinov, senior energy economist at data firm ICIS, of the leap in power prices. “If this were to happen in winter when we’ve got significantly higher demand, then that presents a real issue for system stability.”

At their peak, U.K. electricity prices had more than doubled in September and were almost seven times as high as at the same point in 2020. Power markets also jumped in France, the Netherlands and Germany.

Prices for power to be dispatched the next day rocketed to £285 a megawatt hour in the U.K. when wind speeds dropped last week, according to ICIS. That is equivalent to $395 a megawatt hour and marked a record on figures going back to 1999.

Energy Prices in Europe Hit Records After Wind Stops Blowing - WSJ

Reaction score
Well, there's really no need to investigate whether fraud occurred, is there?

California Republicans told they ‘already voted’ when showing up to cast recall ballots

Voters in the San Fernando Valley claim they were told they already voted in the gubernatorial recall election even though they had not.

“I went to El Camino High School to vote…and she said ‘you voted.’ I said, ‘No, I haven’t.” And she said ‘this has been happening all morning.'” 88-year-old recall voter Estelle Bender told local media after finding out that someone voted in her name.

Bender said she filled out a provisional ballot and “left really angry.”

“The man next to me was arguing the same thing…So as I left…I saw two women walking toward me as I left, and I said, ‘don’t be surprised if they tell you you’ve already voted,’ and she said ‘they’ve already done that.'” Bender added.

Bender, a Republican, said she asked the two women if they were Republicans, and they told her yes. She says two of her friends, also Republicans, had the same issue happen to them at a separate polling location.

“The voters who experienced this issue were offered and provided a provisional ballot – the failsafe option to ensure no one is turned away from voting,” the Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder said in a statement.

“Provisional ballots are regular ballots, and once the eligibility of the voter is verified, they are processed and counted,” the statement added. “After troubleshooting the issue, the equipment at the locations was replaced, and voting continued.”

Bender says she is very suspicious of how the issue which, to her knowledge, only affects Republican voters. “I’d still like to know how I voted,” she concluded.

The election to recall Governor Gavin Newsom is set to take place Tuesday. If 50% or more of voters vote “Yes,” to the recall, then the candidate with the most votes will become the new governor. If 50% or more vote “No,” Newsom will remain in office.

Republican candidate Larry Elder is leading the polls among likely GOP voters.

Nearly 4.1 million registered Democrats have mailed in their ballots, compared with 1.9 million Republicans and 1.8 million independents, the data shows, according to the election tracker from Political Data Inc.

Newsom announced that President Joe Biden would appear at the campaign’s “final rally” in Long Beach Monday evening.

This is the second recall election to occur in California’s history. The first was in 2003 when Governor Grey Davis (D) was removed. Davis was replaced by then-Republican Arnold Schwarzenegger.

https:/independentchronicle.com/california-republicans-told-they-already-voted-when-showing-up-to-cast-recall-ballots/

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Well, there's really no need to investigate whether fraud occurred, is there?

California Republicans told they ‘already voted’ when showing up to cast recall ballots

Voters in the San Fernando Valley claim they were told they already voted in the gubernatorial recall election even though they had not.

“I went to El Camino High School to vote…and she said ‘you voted.’ I said, ‘No, I haven’t.” And she said ‘this has been happening all morning.'” 88-year-old recall voter Estelle Bender told local media after finding out that someone voted in her name.

Bender said she filled out a provisional ballot and “left really angry.”

“The man next to me was arguing the same thing…So as I left…I saw two women walking toward me as I left, and I said, ‘don’t be surprised if they tell you you’ve already voted,’ and she said ‘they’ve already done that.'” Bender added.

Bender, a Republican, said she asked the two women if they were Republicans, and they told her yes. She says two of her friends, also Republicans, had the same issue happen to them at a separate polling location.

“The voters who experienced this issue were offered and provided a provisional ballot – the failsafe option to ensure no one is turned away from voting,” the Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder said in a statement.

“Provisional ballots are regular ballots, and once the eligibility of the voter is verified, they are processed and counted,” the statement added. “After troubleshooting the issue, the equipment at the locations was replaced, and voting continued.”

Bender says she is very suspicious of how the issue which, to her knowledge, only affects Republican voters. “I’d still like to know how I voted,” she concluded.

The election to recall Governor Gavin Newsom is set to take place Tuesday. If 50% or more of voters vote “Yes,” to the recall, then the candidate with the most votes will become the new governor. If 50% or more vote “No,” Newsom will remain in office.

Republican candidate Larry Elder is leading the polls among likely GOP voters.

Nearly 4.1 million registered Democrats have mailed in their ballots, compared with 1.9 million Republicans and 1.8 million independents, the data shows, according to the election tracker from Political Data Inc.

Newsom announced that President Joe Biden would appear at the campaign’s “final rally” in Long Beach Monday evening.

This is the second recall election to occur in California’s history. The first was in 2003 when Governor Grey Davis (D) was removed. Davis was replaced by then-Republican Arnold Schwarzenegger.

https:/independentchronicle.com/california-republicans-told-they-already-voted-when-showing-up-to-cast-recall-ballots/
Yes, if we can't have fair elections we are screwed.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I fear that ship has sailed.

The “liberal progressives” financed by their totalitarian corporate overlords have rigged it too well.

1- import votes (encouraging illegal immigration)
2- hand out more and more free shit effectively “buying” votes (examples: forgiving student loans, increasing food stamps %25)
3- indoctrination of liberal principles and indeed condemning exceptionalism in the education system beginning in grade school
4- own the media to suppress the truth to the mindless and apathetic masses
5- if all else fails, stuff the ballot box.

History shows this won’t end well and that changing/fixing it won’t be accomplished through civilized means.