US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
'Follow me and we will bring the whole f*****g system down.'

He has now been labeled a threat to the USA. The only system he is going to bring down is his family and their futures. He seems unstable. While I don't disagree with most of what he says, he is STILL a US MARINE and sworn to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States.

It bothers me greatly to see a Lt. Col. talk this way. I hope he thinks more about his family and is provided the help/assistance he needs right now.

Ductus Exemplo does NOT apply in this case. Semper Fidelis does!
I knew nothing good would come of this...I am sorry for his family. Pick your battles wisely, and wage them accordingly so. He's in the brig at Quantico. I am very familiar with it. Its a shame, it didn't have to go this way.

1632798457549.png

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
A take on the

Arrested: Marine Officer who Blasted Leaders over Afghanistan Now in Brig
Sep 27, 2021

Jamesons Travels

Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller Jr. is currently in pre-trial confinement in the Regional Brig for Marine Corps Installations East aboard Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune pending an Article 32 preliminary hearing,” said Capt. Sam Stephenson, a spokesman for Training and Education Command. “The time, date, and location of the proceedings have not been determined. Lt. Col. Scheller will be afforded all due process.”

mbuster

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Or, was he given saline?
Or was it anything? Did she take a wrapper off the syringe, and where was the vial? Or does the shot come pre-filled in the syringes? I thought I saw the plunger move. Did it have a needle and was it capped? My sight is not that great, but they panned the angle of view so that the injectio site was hidden.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.