US Elections (& Politics) :)

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
"it was a joke" .. just like "it was a debate" ...

View attachment 104516
ref:
It may have been intended as a joke but it sure didn't sound like a joke to me. Sometimes a joke turns into sticking your foot in your mouth. My Great Aunt used to call it hoof and mouth disease. The only joke is that PINO Dementia Joe is President and the joke is on us.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It may have been intended as a joke but it sure didn't sound like a joke to me. Sometimes a joke turns into sticking your foot in your mouth. My Great Aunt used to call it hoof and mouth disease. The only joke is that PINO Dementia Joe is President and the joke is on us.

FYI - recall "It's just a debate.. "

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Drafting Women?, Wow...

Tell Your Senators: Don't Draft Our Daughters!

You may not know that the House of Representatives recently passed the Democrats' National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), which includes forcing women 18-25 years old to register for the military draft. The Senate Armed Services Committee has agreed to a similar amendment, but the full Senate has not yet voted. Your senators need to hear from you now.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Do they also require males to do the same?
Yes.. males are required to register for the draft in the USA .. iirc there are penalties if you do not now.

Wondering how that works with those who do not identify as male...

also wondering if those that identify as a Attack Helicopter need to register for the draft??

Big Man Tyrone

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
The short answer: "YES".
The more accurate answer: "There are a LOT of dumb people, they reproduce and pass the dumb gene on to their offspring!"
It’s really a matter of cultural change. Read a couple of Thomas Sowell books.

Democrats racist started the social welfare system really with the intention to suppress Blacks. It worked and is still working.

Ever notice how as Blacks were rising up there was some real genius happening. One obvious example was in music. Oscar Peterson, Miles Davis, etc., etc.,. They became masters of super complicated music.

Had Blacks been allowed to keep developing themselves as entrepreneurs, they could have made great strides.

I think Democrats were aware of this phenomenon that could happen and implemented the social welfare system along with the push of abortion.

Here is an excerpt from one of Thomas Sowell’s books…

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
It’s really a matter of cultural change. Read a couple of Thomas Sowell books.

Democrats racist started the social welfare system really with the intention to suppress Blacks. It worked and is still working.

Ever notice how as Blacks were rising up there was some real genius happening. One obvious example was in music. Oscar Peterson, Miles Davis, etc., etc.,. They became masters of super complicated music.

Had Blacks been allowed to keep developing themselves as entrepreneurs, they could have made great strides.

I think Democrats were aware of this phenomenon that could happen and implemented the social welfare system along with the push of abortion.

Here is an excerpt from one of Thomas Sowell’s books…

Yeah I love Thomas Sowell.