US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Bigredfish, I agree 100% with you! Let Portland burn....apparently no one there cares.
Joe has the remedy.

They need to bring social workers into households, inside the house, to teach and help parents.

But most importantly, make sure they have the Record Player ON! And make sure the kids hear WORDS!

Last edited:

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
First i saw this...

Then this

:mad:

Now US is going to be China & Sweden at the same time...

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
How do leftist dig themselves out of the lies they tell?

They double down with the help of Hulu…

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Want to bet that 'Booty-Boy' doesn't have a f**king clue?
View attachment 105248
I'm curious:
  1. How does a gay man that's married to another man go on "paternity" leave? <think "Who's your daddy">
  2. How does any person be deemed qualified to be the Federal Sec. of Transportation with such as resume? He never worked ant any job that gives him any experience that one would think he'd need to be the head of DOT. True, many of his clients were to some degree affiliated with transportation / logistic but they were CLIENTS. Pretty sure I know the answer to answer how/why he got the job....but I'll leave it out there to the imaginations of my fellow forum members. :lmao:
EDIT: I think I know what he's REALLY been doing since August....studying his copy of "Federal Transportation Guidelines for Dummies"

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Exactly TonyR. Because he fits the agenda now! That's it, nothing more. He was hired because of his 'alphabet' soup standing, not because of how competent or job knowledge wise he is. Just another incompetent Gov Employee.

And to see 'The Hon Pete Bootyboy' on his helmet makes me sick. 'Honorable'? Why and how?
I found Petey Boy's Book!!

DOT2.jpg

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
The fact that these students just stand there and let Ami say one stupid thing without immediately responding back tells you all you need to know about their critical thinking skills. They have none. They are taught to believe anything they hear. Especially about history and ideology.