US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Living near Philly I saw this last week when it happened. I didn't bother posting it because it's more or less a regular theme in Philly, NYC and across the country. I'm getting that jaded and disgusted by the behavior in this country and all the subtle, and not so subtle, methods used by the Marxocrats and MSM to encourage it. Their overall goal is to destroy this country, it's that simple.

As I'm typing this there's a report on the local TV news at noon about the Marshall's Service looking for a 52 year old, white, male who beat his 22 year old daughter to death with a baseball bat and injured his own wife with that same bat. At least this one is in the Jersey suburbs of Philly and not in the City limits. Just another day in a declining, morally bankrupt society and way of life.

Edit - Another report later in the news at noon. Police have arrested a suspect in the shooting death of a 28 year old woman in Philly. She was shot, multiple times, in broad daylight, while walking with her children on the sidewalk. She was in the process of getting "restraining order" on her former boyfriend who is the suspect under arrest. Like a "restraining order" would have kept her from being shot. Only if it was Kevlar and he didn't go for a head shot.

Edit #2 - They believe they found the body of the father that beat his daughter to death. Apparently a suicide, but it will take an autopsy to determine the actual cause. The wife is in serious condition in a hospital local to their home.

Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes, but with the help and encouragement of liberal Democrat politicians who get votes by telling the masses that crime wont be punished, and the virtue signaling corporations who support them and their foolish liberal policies so they can claim to be "woke"

The criminal underbelly and people with no moral compass are always present, but when its deemed acceptable its no longer contained.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes, but with the help and encouragement of liberal Democrat politicians who get votes by telling the masses that crime wont be punished, and the virtue signaling corporations who support them and their foolish liberal policies so they can claim to be "woke"

The criminal underbelly and people with no moral compass are always present, but when its deemed acceptable its no longer contained.
Yes the left is having success at removing the guardrails of life especially with people like Soros funding his prosecutors and judges.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Living near Philly I saw this last week when it happened. I didn't bother posting it because it's more or less a regular theme in Philly, NYC and across the country. I'm getting that jaded and disgusted by the behavior in this country and all the subtle, and not so subtle, methods used by the Marxocrats and MSM to encourage it. Their overall goal is to destroy this country, it's that simple.

As I'm typing this there's a report on the local TV news at noon about the Marshall's Service looking for a 52 year old, white, male who beat his 22 year old daughter to death with a baseball bat and injured his own wife with that same bat. At least this one is in the Jersey suburbs of Philly and not in the City limits. Just another day in a declining, morally bankrupt society and way of life.

Edit - Another report later in the news at noon. Police have arrested a suspect in the shooting death of a 28 year old woman in Philly. She was shot, multiple times, in broad daylight, while walking with her children on the sidewalk. She was in the process of getting "restraining order" on her former boyfriend who is the suspect under arrest. Like a "restraining order" would have kept her from being shot. Only if it was Kevlar and he didn't go for a head shot.
In Houston crime majorly on the rise, as with most big cities. Domestic violence is way out of control these days. Our Adversary is having a heyday.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised he wears diapers when he talks with the press

This is too real :eek: shart

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
His goal is to deplete the nation's oil reserves so that every American can make the leap to electric vehicles ASAP
edit: anyone notice how gas prices went up by 10 cents just the week before Thanksgiving?

Typically, prices should drop as demand soars
Price gouging everywhere :eek: