US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

This is the end result of decades of moral collapse in America.

These young criminals are not stealing because they can’t find jobs and desperately need money.

At this point, all of them could go out and get jobs by the end of the week.

And they aren’t causing havoc because they are bored because there is nothing to do.

Rather, they are committing these crimes because our system never taught them right and wrong and now they have fully embraced evil.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This may have been posted but I didn't care to review 713 pages in this thread; besides, although it's humorous enough, IMO, to appear in the "Funny/Satire" thread, I think it's also ironic and a perfect commentary on the current Admin's knee-jerk reaction to the so-called global warming issue by closing a pipeline and putting 40K people out of a job with no immediate plans for them to re-train for a new industry, few rapid-charging stations near freeways, etc., etc.

gen-to-ev.png

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
If the SA thinks I'll apologize for being white and being able to donate to them they've got another thought to find. It's that simple. The only way to get the message across in a way they'll understand is in the pocketbook. The Marxocrats use this method all the time to get their way, time for Conservatives and people with principles to do the same.

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Three Months Paid Leave for Abortions?
The city of Boston now offers employees paid leave for “loss of pregnancy” (including for abortion) – a tacit acknowledgement that abortion is murder.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Three Months Paid Leave for Abortions?
The city of Boston now offers employees paid leave for “loss of pregnancy” (including for abortion) – a tacit acknowledgement that abortion is murder.

I could never understand why Democrats kill their future voters. I guess that is why they have to import them.