US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Best coverage I have seen so far on this topic:

Sky News Australia
EXCLUSIVE: Joe Biden's son emailed shop owner about hard drive to 'get it back': Former Trump chief
Wow, in light of this hard drive, we now know why Trump was put through the Impeachment (Ukrainian) circus...Remember Biden was thought to have been the Whistleblower, jokingly...Hmmm...This is HUGE!!! "Lock Him/Them Up"

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

“The first answer is: Corporations are leaving. Aetna, the insurance giant, is leaving Hartford, where it was founded 150 years ago. In early 2016, General Electric announced that it would move its global headquarters from Fairfield, Connecticut, to Boston.*

“The second answer is: People are leaving. It's rare for any state to actually shrink, but Connecticut's population has been falling for three straight years. Meanwhile, only Michigan, Ohio, and Mississippi had slower job growth than Connecticut did over the last two decades, according to Jed Kolko, the chief economist at Indeed, a job site.”

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Exclusive — Peter Schweizer: Hunter Biden’s Flipped Business Partner Provided 26,000 Emails

The business partner of Hunter Biden who flipped on the Biden family from prison provided access to 26,000 emails, Breitbart News senior contributor Peter Schweizer said in a Saturday morning radio appearance.

“Bevan Cooney was business partners with Hunter Biden and Devon Archer,” Schweizer said on Breitbart News Saturday. “He was a nightclub owner—he owns the Viper Room in Los Angeles, and got involved in these financial deals. He ended up going to jail and really feels that he was the fall guy. Devon Archer is now going to be going to jail as well, because of the same deals, but he [Cooney] really feels like Hunter Biden was able to walk off scot-free. He had reached out to me in 2019 after my book Secret Empires came out in 2018. He talked about sharing his emails, but it never happened. He ended up going to jail. He recently reached out through Matt Tyrmand, a journalist, and said I want to give you access to all of my emails in my Gmail account. He gave us written approval to do that, and gave us the password. We have been going through the 26,000 emails. The article that we ran on Breitbart, about China, Inc., is the first of what are going to be several.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
View attachment 72889
"It's tough, right. I'm absolutely for free speech, but not from those that I don't agree with"
This kinda goes to prove just how badly our education system has failed due in large part to the communist, free shit, liberal teachers unions.

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I still have faith in our democratic system and the American people in general.
Those that attack the speaker rather than the speaker's ideas are easy to ignore - and they should be.
Americans are smarter than many of the posters here seem to think. Trump will be voted out and the US and world will be better places. He will end up as a footnote in the dustbin of history, where he belongs.
Trump came to my neck of the woods today. It was awesome...

DsineR

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Rats are better than Trump Supporting Republicans...
It’s tempting to use the analogy of rats fleeing a sinking ship to describe the growing number of Republican elected officials starting to speak out against Donald Trump.
But that's really not fair to rats, who tend not to be complicit in driving ships to the bottom of the sea.
- Dan Rather

DsineR

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Had to repost this tweet from Dan Rather, cheers to the Republicans who are finally over the Trump BS.