US Elections (& Politics) :)

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words. They actually mean a lot, believe it or not. I enjoy the discussions on fact-based topics because I try to break out of my liberal bubble and experience alternative viewpoints (even if they are wrong ).

Not much time for the forum this week. My father passed today, a few hours before I could make it to his side. Cancer sucks.

I will pop in when I need a diversion. I appreciate the forum, both camera topics and pandemic ones.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Sorry for your loss.

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Boris, check out the "Starters/Sponges" subforum of pizzamaking.com at Starters/Sponges - Pizza Making Forum
A starter is fairly easy to make, and once you do, sourdough pizza dough is well worth the effort! And despite what the San Fransisco snobs will say, you can make sourdough ANYwhere.

And now, back on topic. :)
I'll check it out, thanks

Reaction score
A whistleblower CEO and Biden insider, Tony Bobulinski, released a public statement on Wednesday evening backing up the reporting of the New York Post from last week and claiming that he personally witnessed Democrat presidential nominee former Vice President Joe Biden discussing business deals with his son, Hunter Biden.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Another Flipping night coming...The Debate and their Presidential records are: Trump (1-0) vs. Biden (0-2) and soon to be 0-3) (Three Strikes you're out Joe, you should be familiar with the 3 Strike Law) LOL and/or watch the Giants (1-5) / Eagles (1-4-1) ...Hmmm I think the Debate will be more Entertaining than watching two One Win Teams...

Actually the Bradshaw Show may win this night though...:)

From L.A. Times Schedule:

SERIES

Big Brother (N) 8 p.m. CBS (Who's going home, Don't Care) :)

Supernatural
8 p.m. CW

Keeping Up With the Kardashians Kim’s birthday celebration continues. (N) 8 p.m. E! (HAHAHA a BIG NO!!!)

The Outpost 9 p.m. CW

The Bradshaw Bunch Terry Bradshaw prepares for a NASCAR race, his first public appearance since the COVID-19 pandemic began, in this new episode of the unscripted series. 9 p.m. E! (Haven't missed an Episode)

PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE
President Trump and Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden take part in a debate from Belmont University in Nashville.

Pre-debate coverage 4 p.m. CNN, C-SPAN; 5 p.m. NBC, KMEX; Fox Business, MSNBC; 5:30 p.m. Bloomberg

Debate 6 p.m. CBS, NBC, the CW, ABC, KCAL, KCOP, KMEX, KOCE, Bloomberg, C-SPAN, CNN, Fox Business, Fox News, MSNBC, WGN America

Post-debate coverage and analysis 8 p.m. CNN, MSNBC, C-SPAN; 9 p.m. MSNBC, WGN; 10 p.m. CNN, MSNBC (Definitely not watching, they Never get it right)

SPORTS

College Football Arkansas State visits Appalachian State, 4:30 p.m. ESPN

NFL Football The New York Giants visit the Philadelphia Eagles, 5 p.m. Fox and NFL

MLS Soccer The Portland Timbers visit the Seattle Sounders FC, 7:30 p.m. FS1

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Another Flipping night coming...The Debate and their Presidential records are: Trump (1-0) vs. Biden (0-2) and soon to be 0-3) (Three Strikes you're out Joe, you should be familiar with the 3 Strike Law) LOL and/or watch the Giants (1-5) / Eagles (1-4-1) ...Hmmm I think the Debate will be more Entertaining than watching two One Win Teams...

Actually the Bradshaw Show may win this night though...:)

From L.A. Times Schedule:

SERIES

Big Brother (N) 8 p.m. CBS (Who's going home, Don't Care) :)

Supernatural
8 p.m. CW

Keeping Up With the Kardashians Kim’s birthday celebration continues. (N) 8 p.m. E! (HAHAHA a BIG NO!!!)

The Outpost 9 p.m. CW

The Bradshaw Bunch Terry Bradshaw prepares for a NASCAR race, his first public appearance since the COVID-19 pandemic began, in this new episode of the unscripted series. 9 p.m. E! (Haven't missed an Episode)

PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE
President Trump and Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden take part in a debate from Belmont University in Nashville.

Pre-debate coverage 4 p.m. CNN, C-SPAN; 5 p.m. NBC, KMEX; Fox Business, MSNBC; 5:30 p.m. Bloomberg

Debate 6 p.m. CBS, NBC, the CW, ABC, KCAL, KCOP, KMEX, KOCE, Bloomberg, C-SPAN, CNN, Fox Business, Fox News, MSNBC, WGN America

Post-debate coverage and analysis 8 p.m. CNN, MSNBC, C-SPAN; 9 p.m. MSNBC, WGN; 10 p.m. CNN, MSNBC (Definitely not watching, they Never get it right)

SPORTS

College Football Arkansas State visits Appalachian State, 4:30 p.m. ESPN

NFL Football The New York Giants visit the Philadelphia Eagles, 5 p.m. Fox and NFL

MLS Soccer The Portland Timbers visit the Seattle Sounders FC, 7:30 p.m. FS1
Going to watch the Eagles game. I don't know why I torture myself.
I hope the game is over before the debate.
I have a box of Crunch n Munch and a gallon of homemade ice tea too get started.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
DESCRIBE THIS IN ONE WORD

BULLSHIT

Department of Labor is basing analytics off newly filled applications not previously recorded claims

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Can anybody find the video of the deranged leftists burning an American flag and eating a heart? I heard it on the Shapiro podcast but could not see it. They really have lost their mind.

Edit: At at about 3:00 or 4 minutes into the podcast. Video below should be time-stamped

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
DESCRIBE THIS IN ONE WORD

BULLSHIT

Department of Labor is basing analytics off newly filled applications not previously recorded claims
Hahaha, this is because everyone is leaving Cali...:)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Can anybody find the video of the deranged leftists burning an American flag and eating a heart? I heard it on the Shapiro podcast but could not see it. They really have lost their mind.

Edit: At at about 3:00 or 4 minutes into the podcast. Video below should be time-stamped
I was just about to eat lunch :(...wow, Wow, WOW...

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score

Gives the term "Drama Queens" a whole new, disgusting, meaning.

I will be so glad to have the election get done. November 3 can't come soon enough. I'm so sick of the political commercials, from all sides. Being in an area near Philly, we get so much Demoncrat stuff it's truly sickening.