US Elections (& Politics) :)

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten these bs ad pop-ups from Planned Parenthood? I know it should be based on search history, but I assure you I did not search for Planned Parenthood or Roe v Wade, etc.

Also notice how it doesn't give an X to close or report ad like other ads have. Unreal how biased Google is.

20201023_101611.jpg

Here's the next ad I received. Notice the option to close.

20201023_101535.jpg
20201023_101457.jpg

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten these bs ad pop-ups from Planned Parenthood? I know it should be based on search history, but I assure you I did not search for Planned Parenthood or Roe v Wade, etc.

Also notice how it doesn't give an X to close or report ad like other ads have. Unreal how biased Google is.

View attachment 73197

Here's the next ad I received. Notice the option to close.

View attachment 73198
View attachment 73200
I rarely get ads anymore after years of using Disconnect.me (I use the Free version) (Just add as Extensions in Chrome or Firefox Browsers, even on your phone too)
You would be amazed how many Trackers follow us. Amazon is the worse 1603467457415.png, 29 Trackers today, I have seen as many as 50.
When I first started using it, I would say it took a few months before I noticed a difference, be sure to delete all of your cookies too.

Also, I use Startpage as my search engine, it is a proxy type server free service that searches on Google for you so Google only sees their servers, not your IP.

HTH

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
HUGE BREAKING: New Emails from Biden’s Brother Show Barack Obama Was In On It

Breaking: New emails from Steve Bannon’s War Room show that President Barack Obama was brought into the Biden schemes per an email from Biden’s brother. James Biden sends an email to (Robert) Hunter Biden: "You need to call me now. Just got off the phone with your father. He is meeting with the O!! Some outrageous acquisitions!! We have the two biggest days of our business life in front of us!!!!"

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
HUGE BREAKING: New Emails from Biden’s Brother Show Barack Obama Was In On It

Breaking: New emails from Steve Bannon’s War Room show that President Barack Obama was brought into the Biden schemes per an email from Biden’s brother. James Biden sends an email to (Robert) Hunter Biden: "You need to call me now. Just got off the phone with your father. He is meeting with the O!! Some outrageous acquisitions!! We have the two biggest days of our business life in front of us!!!!"

And still next to nothing on this in the corrupt MSM. They are still pushing the Russian plot. This is being totally suppressed, still at this point, keeping their base, or anyone that mostly watches the MSM outlets in the dark.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Rasmussen Reports: President Trump’s Approval with Black Voters Soars to 46% After Debate Win Over Joe “Predator” Biden

It’s happening.
After 50 years of absolute Democrat corruption and destruction the black community is looking for change.
And it’s not going to be with Joe “You Ain’t Black” Biden.
Last night’s debate was devastating for Joe Biden and the Democrats.
Depite a favorable list of topics and a biased liberal moderator, Joe Biden could not seal the deal.
Biden flopped.

And President Trump pounding Joe Biden on his outrageous comments in the 90’s about “predator” young black males hit the target.
On Friday Rasmussen Report’s numbers on black voters and Trump was up to 46%!

This is devastating news for Democrats who need at least 80% of the black vote to remain relevant.
Morning Reader Data Points:
National Daily Black Likely Voter Job Approval For @POTUS – October 19-23, 2020
Mon 10/19 – 25%
Tue 10/20 – 24%
Wed 10/21 – 31%
Thu 10/22 – 37%
Fri 10/23 – 46%
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) October 23, 2020
My Comment: This is why I think the polls are wrong. Their methodology is not picking up the surge in the votes for President Trump in the Black and Latino communities. I think they are still stuck in 2016.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Sudan-Israel relations agreed, Donald Trump announces

Sudan is to normalise relations with Israel, US President Donald Trump says - the latest in a series of Arab League countries to do so.

There had been growing speculation Sudan would announce ties in return for being removed from the US list of state sponsors of terrorism.

Sudan had been a foe of Israel since the latter's founding in 1948.

It comes weeks after similar moves by the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Bahrain.

The two Gulf states became the first in the Middle East to recognise Israel in 26 years.

Jordan signed a peace deal with Israel in 1994, and Egypt in 1979. Mauritania, an African Arab League member, recognised Israel in 2009 but severed ties 10 years later.

The growing number of Arab countries formalising relations with Israel has been condemned by the Palestinians, who see it as a betrayal of their cause.

My Comment: President Trump, you magnificent bastard.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Why is it when the Supreme Court has a Liberal majority it's just fine? But when it's a Conservative majority something is wrong and we need a Blue Ribbon Commission to study what to do?
IMO the court is totally screwed up no matter which majority. If they were doing their job properly of interpreting according to the constitution, the majority of rulings would be unanimous.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
^^^ In an ideal world, you are absolutely correct. The problem becomes that the Court is staffed with humans who, no matter how hard they try, still have their opinions and biases traveling with them throughout their lives. If they follow the Constitution, as written that's what I think makes a good Justice. When they say, well it could mean this after doing 50 pages of legal mumbo jumbo, to get around what the Constitution says is the big problem.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
The State-Owned Bank of China is Majority Owner of Hunter Biden's Venture Capital Firm, BHR

As more and more information comes to light about Hunter Biden, so do many of the questionable business dealings in which Hunter had engaged. While Burisma has made headlines for the last several years, recently much more has been revealed about Hunter’s engagement in Chinese business dealings – and they’re infinitely more troubling than anything having to do with Ukraine or Burisma.

Prior to his tagging along on the Big Guy’s trip to China in December 2013, Hunter Biden and his associates Devon Archer, James Bulger, and Michael Lin had held numerous meetings with executives from Bohai Capital, the private equity arm of Bank of China International Holdings Ltd. Those meetings led to an agreement to form Bohai Harvest Rosemont (BHR) Partners. A newly-formed LLC, Rosemont Seneca Thornton, owned by Hunter, Chris Heinz, James Bulger, Devon Archer, and Michael Lin, would own 30 percent of the Chinese-based company. The partnership agreement was signed in June, 2013, but the company was not yet registered with the Chinese government – until about a week after Hunter met with Li during that December trip. Hunter confirmed the trip to the New Yorker, according to an intelligence report obtained by RedState:
“HUNTER told the New Yorker that he met Li during the December 2013 trip but described it as a social encounter. “How do I go to Beijing, halfway around the world, and not see them (Li) for a cup of coffee?” he said. HUNTER arranged a quick meeting in the lobby of the American Delegation’s hotel in Beijing between BIDEN (Joe) and Li, the [soon-to-be] BHR CEO. This was followed by a “social meeting” between HUNTER and Li, according to reports by the New Yorker.”
With as concerned as the left has been about a bank account Trump has in China, perhaps they should pay a bit more attention to the fact that Hunter Biden and the stepson of then-Secretary of State John Kerry were operating a venture capital firm with Chinese State-Owned Entities like the Bank of China?
Heinz left the partnership when Hunter and Archer joined the Burisma board, but Hunter still owns 10 percent of BHR through his investment firm, Skaneateles LLC. His share is conservatively valued at $50 million, according to the report.
BHR is a “Russian Nesting Doll” scheme – that is, a venture capital firm, inside a venture capital firm, inside a venture capital firm, and so on, in an effort to shield potential investors and regulatory bodies from their ability to examine the dealings of the VC firm. Bohai Industrial Investments (BII) is currently tied for the largest share of control for BHR with Ample Harvest, both controlling 30%. In examining the report provided to RedState, it lists the BII breakdown as follows:

Lots more at the link including the chart: State-Owned Bank of China is Majority Owner of Hunter Biden's Venture Capital Firm, BHR