US Elections (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
He is a lawyer himself and has money to defend himself from the coming lawsuits. However what does this say for the average Joe who is trying to defend his home, lives and property against the mob? Be prepared to get sued. Especially in a Democrat run city and state. They do not even back up their own police departments.

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That couple definitely needs some training. It appears as if that might be the first time handling his AR since the guy behind the counter sold it to him. And dont get me started on her, with her finger on the trigger the whole time. I'm not sure if it was real, but I saw a picture of her pointing at someone. I don't know the details (how close she was to them, and if they were advancing) so I won't rush to judgment, but there is a difference between possessing a firearm and brandishing a firearm.
Oh, yeah...these are likely liberals that never really cared whether we have a 2nd Amendment or not and just bought those about a month or 2 ago when they realized the Popo would be AWOL if needed. Then all of a sudden, when the "peaceful demonstrators" broke down their gate and said they were going to burn down their house, they had an epiphany.... the liberal's version of we call down south "a come to Jesus meeting". :lmao:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
He is a lawyer himself and has money to defend himself from the coming lawsuits. However what does this say for the average Joe is trying to defend his home, lives and property against the mob? Be prepared to get sued. Especially in a Democrat run city and state. They do not even back up their own police departments.
Indeed, you or I would be completely crushed financially in the jaws of the system had we done the same from the porch of our modest dwellings.

Note, time to up date a camera or 2, check the alarm sensors, get a fence and a dog...

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Indeed, you or I would be completely crushed financially in the jaws of the system had we done the same from the porch of our modest dwellings.

Note, time to up date a camera or 2, check the alarm sensors, get a fence and a dog...
I have all of those plus. :) However the cars in the driveway are exposed, but well covered by cameras.

Reaction score

I have a dog. She would almost certainly greet them with a "happy face" pillow in her mouth and then lick all of them.

1593564087862.png

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
So now it is just not just the police but also first responders.

Virginia Beach first responders ‘pushed and kicked’ while responding to a deadly motorcycle crash

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — Virginia Beach Fire and EMS employees were “pushed and kicked” Monday night while trying to save the life of a motorcyclist, officials say.

When firefighters arrived in the 900 block of Atlantis Drive in the Seatack community shortly before 9 p.m. “an unruly crowd gathered and rapidly grew in size and out of control, surrounding the scene…,” according to a Virginia Beach Fire Department daily briefing report obtained by WAVY-TV 10.

As firefighters tried to treat the man involved in the crash, several were “pushed and kicked” the briefing said. The victim ultimately died from his injuries on the way to the way to the hospital, according to Virginia Beach Police.

However, the report goes on to say that some from the crash scene followed an ambulance to Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital and began to “jump on, kick and hit multiple EMS vehicles causing damage.”

“The emergency room was placed on a temporary lockdown as a proactive measure to ensure everyone’s safety” Sentara spokesperson Lauren Patton wrote in an email. The lockdown ended “without incident” but Patton said she wouldn’t elaborate further due to patient privacy.

Virginia Beach Fire spokesperson Art Kohn confirmed that no first responders were injured as a result of what occurred, but deferred to Virginia Beach Police regarding a potential investigation or charges.

Virginia Beach Police didn’t respond to a request for comment by deadline.

At this point, it is not known who attacked first responders and what their motive was. Friends and family of the crash victim, who has yet to be identified by police but was referred to by family as “C.J.,” didn’t provide any additional information about the incident other than to say that some family members on the scene were “extremely upset” in the immediate aftermath of the crash.

A memorial has been set up at the scene.

Max Gonano, president of Virginia Beach Professional Firefighters said the whole situation is concerning.

“If the scene is not safe, it is impossible for us to adequately do our job. And then when we can’t do our job … the public suffers and it is dangerous for them as well,” Gonano said. “I just hope it doesn’t happen again.”

Reaction score

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Sounds like creepy Joe needs to do his homework (research) on a subject before trying to talk about it.

I wasn't aware that I was allowed to own a machine gun.

I also wasn't aware that I could legally buy a gun without a background check.

And did he really say that individuals didn't own cannons during the Revolutionary time period? Dude needs to retake some history classes too. America was ONLY individuals until America was formed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sounds like creepy Joe needs to do his homework (research) on a subject before trying to talk about it.

I wasn't aware that I was allowed to own a machine gun.

I also wasn't aware that I could legally buy a gun without a background check.

And did he really say that individuals didn't own cannons during the Revolutionary time period? Dude needs to retake some history classes too. America was ONLY individuals until America was formed.
I watched that whole "interview".... Oh my. There are so many inaccuracies and blatant lies, it's hard to even know where to begin. One that jumped out at me was at the end when he is talking about why he is running for POTUS-- he states that he intends to RESTORE the middle class and to bring everyone along as he does it.....

The middle class is SHRINKING. There are fewer and fewer in the middle class. Guess why--- because they are steadily MOVING INTO THE WEALTHY CLASS!! Joe is ignorant of current economics, or he is pushing a false narrative to try to demonize the wealthy. REALITY is a beautiful thing though...

chart adjusted to value of 2017 dollars.....

1593619903942.png

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Biden believes AR-15's should be banned. Interesting.

he continued, “From the very beginning you weren’t allowed to have certain weapons. You weren’t allowed to own a cannon during the Revolutionary War as an individual.”

go to 8:02 in the video....
Absolute BS:
he continued, “
From the very beginning you weren’t allowed to have certain weapons. You weren’t allowed to own a cannon during the Revolutionary War as an individual.”

Historically a person could own their own ship filled with cannons... how on earth do you think the Colonists raided the Spanish?

Just unbelievable the Democrats would put Biden up in this run...
Unbelievable Trump has let Biden pull ahead in the polls
Unbelievable our main stream media is helping to cause this mess....
Unbelievable that the EU is doing so much better on their pandemic response...

man, sorry, I just am simply disappointed in so many in "leadership" positions..