US Elections (& Politics) :)

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
when will the madness end?

In Michigan, U.S. District Judge Linda Parker of Detroit said: "The people have spoken," adding, "This lawsuit seems to be less about achieving the relief plaintiffs seek... and more about the impact of their allegations on people's faith in the democratic process and their trust in our government."

therealdeal74

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
oh, you mean THAT General Flynn, the one that plead guilty. That's the one!
He was set up by the FBI which Obama weaponized. Even the FBI agents didn't think he was lying. This is a silly liberal talking point that is repeated over and over again like the Charlottesville hoax. 20% of exonerations are guilty pleas. The prosecutors threatened to charge his son. Dad taking one for the kid and taking the easy way out instead of fighting an expensive legal battle. That doesn't make him guilty, I don't doubt for one second that I wouldn't have done the same thing if the FBI tried to steamroll me. Obama hates Flynn and warned Trump about him during the transition.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
oh, you mean THAT General Flynn, the one that plead guilty. That's the one!
It was part of a plea bargain done by General Flynn's attorneys at the time who were the Erick Holder law firm. Seeing that you have such great intellectual thought, please tell us what law(s) that General Flynn broke?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
From another forum discussing the issue.

"Yes Texas does have standing because in no case is violating the law part of ‘another state’s election procedure’! These 4 states in question, in violation of Article 2 of the US Constitution and the Equal Protection clause, have disenfranchised the states who KEPT the law."

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
More food for thought. Again from another forum.

And then Jordan added this:

“There are two reliefs sought. One is these legislatures that are all controlled by Republicans can seat new electors because the elections violated the elector’s clause due process and equal protection. And because of that they can seat new electors… And if it went to the House then Republicans control that 27 to 22 so it would be Republicans choosing the next president if it had to go the House of Representatives… This is the major challenge, the one we were waiting for. It has enough electoral votes at stake to change the outcome… The court is deciding that it wants more briefing and it is great news… This is the end all, be all case.”

camviewer43

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ah, therein lies the rub. Vote counting was "halted" during the early morning hours, between about 1AM and 5AM, a four hour window. When it started up again almost all the votes, over 95% in all the "swing states" were for Sleepy, Creepy, Cooked Joe Bunco. That is a statistical impossibility given the vote counts from earlier in the night. If, which is a mighty big word, the count was in Creepy, Sleepy, Crooked Joe Bunco's favor slightly during the rest of the time until he overtook and passed President Trump that would be a statistical norm. What happened is not, plain and simple. There' another problem with reported votes. Several times President Trump's vote count dropped and Sleepy, Creepy, Crooked Joe Bunco's increased by the exact same number of votes. A mistake can happen, but multiple times and in multiple states, specifically in the swing states,....I tink you got some splainin to do, Lucy.

On another note, a voter in GA just posted a copy of their "receipt" for voting. It shows, plainly in plain English, that the vote was for President Trump. The problem is that the QR code scanned by the Dominion system shows the vote as being for Sleepy, Creepy, Crooked Joe Bunco.
It's interesting that the way Trump references people is being echoed, but in an even weirder way. I get that you don't like the guy, but what's with that? I don't get it.

I'd like to hear more about these statistical impossibilities. Where are you guys getting this information from?

therealdeal74

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It's interesting that the way Trump references people is being echoed, but in an even weirder way. I get that you don't like the guy, but what's with that? I don't get it.

I'd like to hear more about these statistical impossibilities. Where are you guys getting this information from?
Here is an easy one to watch. There are many, many more mathematically heavy analyses that show it's damn near impossible.

Any reasonable informed voter would be hard pressed to believe the election results just based on that. But it's overwhelming evidence from sworn affidavits of wrongdoing, statistical analyses, video evidence, and the suppression from big tech that seals the deal. Daily we're reminded by the mainstream media that there is nothing to see here, but it's undeniable to anyone that is informed. I have liberal friends that know acknowledge something fishy was going on.

Last edited:

Coltect

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
G'day People, I have been watching this thread since it started, but being in Australia didn't really think it was in my place to comment. However in recent days as events proceed it is looking more likely that the (not real sure what to put here) Bad Guys ? are going to have an effective coup. From where I sit in Australia (even though all our media is pushing Harris/Biden too) it is just so obvious that there were just enough votes found in the dead of night, while no one was around to check, in every single battleground state. Not sure if this video has been shown on here yet, but it seems to indicate that China thinks it has a foothold in the upper echelons of the US political system, and has done since the 1970's. OK, so it is Tucker Carlson who has had mixed support recently, but the video he is showing is not to be dismissed. As Australia is full of natural mineral resources that China wants, and looking at the recent trade blockages and troubles, our relationship with the USA has never been more important. If Harris/Biden/CCP eventually come out on top in this election I fear not just for the USA but for all Western Democratic Societies. I have in the past loved the idea of many conspiracy theories, just for their "What If" but never really expected to see one really happen as it is now. Hope this link works to a twitter feed. I wish you all the best of luck in the coming months.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

1- I have over 500 links in just the past 30 days showing evidence of voter fraud. The Internet is a really cool thing, you should try it. Unless you want to pay me to do it for you
2- The info below is just a handful I pulled oriented towards statistics.

There is Undeniable Mathematical Evidence the Election is Being Stolen | The Red Elephants

What a computer expert said about voting results in Michigan (updated)

Skeptical of Voter Fraud in 2020? Here's Your Evidence.

Biden's Great Leap Forward: A split second in Wisconsin

Election Fraud You Can See

In sworn statement, prominent mathematician flags up to 100,000 Pennsylvania ballots

"DNA-LEVEL" STATISTICAL PROOF: "Smartmatic" Vote-Counting System Was Manipulated in PA and GA to Overturn Trump's Victory

20 Alleged Election "Facts" That Don't Pass The Smell Test

More suspicious voting data arise in Virginia

The Same Organized Fraud That Took Place in Michigan Took Place In Georgia on Election Night - Republicans Were Removed from the Counting Area and then Massive Spike in Biden Only Votes is Recorded
michigan-spike-trump-600x365.jpg

Examining the code, internet geeks conclude 'Trump's win was yuuuge'

It's in the code: Trump won Michigan and Wisconsin

Data Expert: Up To 300,000 Fake People Voted In Arizona Election, "Biggest Fraud" In History

dorothy-morgan-vegas--600x333.jpg

THIS is what we call a common sense statistic
Trump-Boat-Parade-600x389.jpg
IMG_4251-600x300.jpg

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
And here’s another statistic:
when the scum liberal hypocrites who run the sewer known as “social media” start blatantly censoring and deleting opinions of 75 Million Americans, you might have a problem....

We call that “ a clue”

A8BD7B5D-D531-4D4B-AE37-A58DA2677F4F.jpeg

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped.
George Orwell

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Consider these facts (thanks to Patrick Basham’s excellent analysis):

• President Trump received more votes than any previous incumbent seeking reelection and any previous candidate seeking election. He received 12 million more votes than in 2016, an increase of more than any incumbent in history.
  • Trump grew his support among black voters by 50 percent over 2016. Nationally, Joe Biden’s black support fell well below 90 percent, the level below which Democratic presidential candidates usually lose.
  • Trump increased his share of the national Hispanic vote to 35 percent.
  • Midwestern states Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin always swing in the same direction as Ohio and Iowa, their regional peers. Ohio likewise swings with Florida. Current tallies show that, outside of a few cities, the Rust Belt swung in Trump’s direction. Yet, Biden leads in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin because of an apparent avalanche of black votes in Detroit, Philadelphia, and Milwaukee. Biden’s ‘winning’ margin was derived almost entirely from such voters in these cities, and coincidentally his black vote spiked only in exactly the locations necessary to secure victory.
  • Biden won with a record low of 17 percent of counties; he only won 524 counties, as opposed to the 873 counties Obama won in 2008.
  • Late on election night, with Trump comfortably ahead, many swing states stopped counting ballots. In most cases, observers were removed from the counting facilities. Counting generally continued without the observers
  • Statistically abnormal vote counts were the new normal when counting resumed. They were unusually large in size (hundreds of thousands) and had an unusually high (90 percent and above) Biden-to-Trump ratio
  • Missing votes. In Delaware County, Pennsylvania, 50,000 votes held on 47 USB cards are missing
  • Non-resident voters. Matt Braynard’s Voter Integrity Project estimates that 20,312 people who no longer met residency requirements cast ballots in Georgia. Biden’s margin is 12,670 votes
  • Serious ‘chain of custody’ breakdowns. Invalid residential addresses. Record numbers of dead people voting. Ballots in pristine condition without creases, that is, they had not been mailed in envelopes as required by law
  • Statistical anomalies. In Georgia, Biden overtook Trump with 89 percent of the votes counted. For the next 53 batches of votes counted, Biden led Trump by the same exact 50.05 to 49.95 percent margin in every single batch. This same scenario happened in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Virginia.