US Elections (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
This echo chamber is so full of salty tears. Keep sending orange man your cash, he desperately needs it.
You seem like another liberal who does not want to engage in a conversation. You are probably one who posts articles from CNN and then says nothing.

Last edited:

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Wasn't right then, I opposed it then and I oppose it now. Ya play by the rules, not the rules ya wish ya had.
Thats great if that is the case, but you are the exception. Most in your party were cheering it on, right alongside the biased media. They were not looking for relief from fraud or any kind of wrongdoing, either. They were claiming he was not fit for office. That was a textbook example of wanting to overturn the election, to go against the will of the people. This election is different. There is proof of fraud, whether or not you choose to believe it. Trump and most of us believe that the will of the people were not reflected in the election, due to fraud and bias from big tech and the msm. All Americans should want to get to the bottom of this. If this was simply a case of Trump being a sore loser, I would also frown on him not conceding. This is more. Even if it still ends up being not enough to change anything this time, I want it to light a fire under everyone's ass to get this election business tightened up for next time so that we all have some confidence that we are not voting in some third world country. I know they want us to just shut up and go away, but its not happening.

dartworth

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
You seem like another liberal who does not want to engage in a conversation. You are probably one who posts articles from CNN and says nothing.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am afraid that under a Biden Presidency attacks on Trump supporters will become more common and physical violence will increase more than they are now.
I certainly hope not but I can say this: If directed at me or a loved one and it is up-close and physical, they better make the most of their opportunity...they'll only get one chance. :blankstare:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Somehow the $1.8 Trillion stimulus proposal was not good previously, yet a even smaller stimulus is now OK with Pelosi...

Regarding A smaller stimulus ".. that's okay now because we have a new President .." - Nancy Pelosi

Full video

Last edited: