US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
Read the article. If a Marketing Firm can come up with this kind of data-- imagine the power of government (good or bad) in using this kind of info.... Big Brother? Nope--- Big Marketing AI Research firm is, and your phone is giving them a LOT of data whether you know it or not:

"...we can store hundreds of petabytes of historic data,” and their access to data include "...1.6 billion devices and 25 billion daily data points globally. " They KNOW who was protesting, and a Lot of other things about them...

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Wow, libs are the biggest racists...they don't believe minorities have the capacity to become anything without white people stepping aside.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

shalem2014

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Read the article. If a Marketing Firm can come up with this kind of data-- imagine the power of government (good or bad) in using this kind of info.... Big Brother? Nope--- Big Marketing AI Research firm is, and your phone is giving them a LOT of data whether you know it or not:

"...we can store hundreds of petabytes of historic data,” and their access to data include "...1.6 billion devices and 25 billion daily data points globally. " They KNOW who was protesting, and a Lot of other things about them...

This confirms my observations that the majority of the supposed "BLM protesters" who have been seen rioting, looting, vandalizing and assaulting aren't even black—they're white! They go in a destroy black neighborhoods and black owned businesses, and this is somehow supposed to promote racial justice? Something unbelievably wrong is going on for sure!

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
This confirms my observations that the majority of the supposed "BLM protesters" who have been seen rioting, looting, vandalizing and assaulting aren't even black—they're white! They go in a destroy black neighborhoods and black owned businesses, and this is somehow supposed to promote racial justice? Something unbelievably wrong is going on for sure!

The Democrats will use anything and anyone

I had heard reports that Bricks and other hand weapons were dropped off in advance of the looting. I would think there has to be security camera footage that the FBI is going over.

Last edited: