US Elections (& Politics) :)

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Oh geeezus
These are the people losers teaching your kids..... They need to fire every damn one of them.

LA Teachers Union Says Schools Can't Reopen Unless Charter Schools Get Shut-Down, Police Defunded

United Teachers Los Angeles: a 35,000-strong union in the Los Angeles Unified School District,
Officers
Officers | UTLA

President
cmyartcruz@utla.net
Cecily Myart-Cruz is the Chair of the CTA Civil Rights Committee, Chair of the NEA Black Caucus and member of Black Lives Matter Los Angeles.

Staff directory
Staff Directory | UTLA
Excellent idea...those schools are poisoning the mind of young citizens so probably best to keep them closed.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Oh geeezus
These are the people losers teaching your kids..... They need to fire every damn one of them.

LA Teachers Union Says Schools Can't Reopen Unless Charter Schools Get Shut-Down, Police Defunded

United Teachers Los Angeles: a 35,000-strong union in the Los Angeles Unified School District,
Officers
Officers | UTLA

President
cmyartcruz@utla.net
Cecily Myart-Cruz is the Chair of the CTA Civil Rights Committee, Chair of the NEA Black Caucus and member of Black Lives Matter Los Angeles.

Staff directory
Staff Directory | UTLA
This is pure craziness.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
The document calls on authorities to "shift the astronomical amount of money devoted to policing, to education and other essential needs such as housing and public health."

Why do I always hear "It's for the children?", then it ends up being "Follow the money"?

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
It swings both ways folks...get rid of the fuckin' things except for special circumstance and REQUIRE "real" ID. The fraud by the judge is especially egregious as he spent his life passing judgement on others. The mail carrier is pretty bad too because he was charged with the task of simply delivering mail and had no business opening/modifying the contents.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Oh geeezus

Officers
Officers | UTLA

President
cmyartcruz@utla.net

Staff directory
Staff Directory | UTLA
Abolish the teachers union. Abolish lifetime pensions for government workers.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
LOL libs...nice try...NOT!

I really like the Goya black bean soup, been buying it for years. I'll have to take a closer look to see what other products they offer that are equally delicious.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
And the insanity continues -

Here in New Jersey, Commissar Murphy territory, the governing bodies of the 21 Counties are known as "The Board of Chosen Freeholders". His Royal Highness, and a$$hole Murphy, has announced that these bodies must be renamed because "Freeholder" is a racist term associated with slavery. I grew up in a town called Freehold, which I suspect will be next on the PC chopping block.

Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
What really pisses me off is that the United States did not originate slavery on the North American Continent or on a worldwide basis. In fact it wasn't even "exported" to North America. The Native Americans routinely enslaved those they vanquished in battle and that was an accepted practice. Slaves built the pyramids, the Aztecs and Incas both practiced slavery, among many other things considered "not so nice" today, and the list goes on and on and on a worldwide basis. What the hell is going on here? Perhaps humanity should just totally erase its' past in favor of the new "wokeness".

Then we have the LA teachers union saying that the police are responsible for most of the black deaths. Perhaps they should check their facts and, since they apparently haven't, does show why our education system is a worthless sham today.

Reaction score
be renamed because "Freeholder" is a racist term associated with slavery
Really? I do not think it is. The term Freehold came from England. It is a term used to denote the status of land. A freehold is the common ownership of real property, or land. It is in contrast to a leasehold. It has nothing to do with slavery.

Maybe they should change the name to Freeloaders.