US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Every day I think " The liberal NAZI Democrats cant go any lower" they never cease to do just that.
Illinois' Latest Use Of Taxpayer Money As Anti-Republican Political Club | ZeroHedge

Original story here:
Illinois’ Latest Use Of Taxpayer Money As Political Club – Wirepoints | Wirepoints

Illinois Treasurer Michael Frerichs and a group of 29 other state financial officials recently sent letters to six of the nation’s largest private sector money managers in a transparently partisan attempt to bully them out of supporting Republicans.

The effort is a misuse of the power that adheres to managing billions of dollars of taxpayer money and sets a dangerous precedent that might well invite retaliation in the same form by Republicans holding similar offices or from a Republican successor to Frerichs. It’s an attempt by incumbent officeholders to control much of the money that controls politics.

Unfortunately, the effort got no scrutiny and only a few news articles in the national media, including these in The Washington Post and Bloomberg.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm finding better coverage of the topics on some youtube channels instead of from msm...

Supreme Court REJECTS Trump’s 2020 Election Lawsuits

America Uncovered
The US Supreme Court has rejected the Trump lawsuit alleging unconstitutional changes to Pennsylvania election laws right before the Biden Trump 2020 election. But Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas disagreed with the ruling. And he's being accused of supporting Trump's "baseless claims of election fraud." Find out what's really happening on this America Uncovered.

Reaction score
I remember when President Trump pushed for immediate help for Americans and QUICKLY got money to us. Fast forward to this POS administration....not a damn thing has been done for Americans, or Small Business's except lip service, which is rather gross when you think of it coming from Nancey Pelosi.....NOTHING had been done for Americans. Yet the ORANGE man was soooooooooooooooo bad. Fucking idiots...

1614333647357.png

Last edited:

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
And the WINO RINO has a new book coming out. Can't wait to hear him 'slosh' his words while he is drunk reading his book and crying.....WHAT A WASTE OF OPPORTUNITY this idiot had.

View attachment 83472
View attachment 83473
Clown was always a big talker, but never backed it up. The fact that he did this and then posted to social media is a testimony to how sad and pathetic he is. Just like all the Hellywood garbage, he’s just trying to get his name back out there. Must be trying to sell another book. I would say he’s too old and decrepit to go back into politics, but then I look at the sack of crap that is propped up in the WH and having to have his diaper changed every hour.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I go back to the Marxocrats saying "follow the science". Science tells us, and can prove, that there are two sexes, male and female. Those characteristics are set genetically and cannot be changed with todays technology and that may never be possible at all. How are they "following the science" here? As with most of their arguments, it is based on emotion, not science, logic, knowledge or facts. Simple saying "I feel like I'm the opposite sex" is not going to change the genetics. Plain, simple and easy to understand, even for a Marxocrat one would think.

My favorite is the transgender male, dressed and made up as a female, that identifies as a deer. WTF??????? And this is accepted. What have we done to humanity?

This Docu explains this very subject...What is said is all those who later in life find out the Truth and are left with a mutilated body. My prayer is for those who believed this Lie and acted on it in their ignorance of the Truth and now have to live with it the rest of their lifes, it is not like a tattoo mistake, which now a days can be removed. Noticed how He evaded the question of allowing the mutilation of our children.