US Elections (& Politics) :)

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This indicates that the right has not learned anything over the past few years. Not talking about DeSantis, but Pence being a front runner? Give me a break. Next thing you know, McConnell or the like will be a front runner.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
F&$king idiots

The following day, Axios reported that a Tuesday afternoon briefing prepared for President Biden "outlines the need for 20,000 beds to shelter an expected crush of child migrants crossing the US-Mexico border."
Biden was reportedly told that the number of migrant kids is on pace to exceed the "all-time record by 45%," and the administration doesn't have enough beds.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
F&$king idiots

The following day, Axios reported that a Tuesday afternoon briefing prepared for President Biden "outlines the need for 20,000 beds to shelter an expected crush of child migrants crossing the US-Mexico border."
Biden was reportedly told that the number of migrant kids is on pace to exceed the "all-time record by 45%," and the administration doesn't have enough beds.
What’s next, building playgrounds on sites to where our nuclear silos are located? What a complete jackass. I would ask “are you kidding me”, but I’ve grown tired of that over the last month. I’m sure at some point, we’ll be having to participate in air shows for the kiddies, you know, our new “citizens” (aka the left’s future votes).

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

This may come as a shock to Joe Biden supporters.

Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-Texas), whose Congressional district lies near the U.S.-Mexico border, warned that more than 10,000 illegal immigrants have been apprehended in a single border sector in Texas in about a week, with Reuters adding that a stunning 100,000 migrants were detained at the border in February, the highest arrest total for the month of February since 2006.

We are weeks, maybe even days, away from a crisis on the southern border. Inaction is simply not an option,” the Texas Democrat said in a news release on Thursday.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Wish I could see the faces of the petulant little snot nosed children that are the "woke" mob. Loser misfit punks. Seems their attempt at 'cancelling" Dr Seuss is backfiring much like their feeble little attempt at boycotting Chic-fil-a did.

Dr. Seuss books' sales soar after 6 titles canceled for ‘racist’ imagery

The real backlash is coming assholes, gonna be fun to watch you squirm.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Another proud moment in liberal "progressive" Democrat history!

Baltimore Student Who Failed All But Three Classes In Four Years Was Ranked In Top Half Of His Class | ZeroHedge

The problem is not standardized testing. It is the lack of education where a student with below a 1.0 GPA could qualify for cum laude recognition in Baltimore. Decades and billions of dollars have been exhausted without significant improvement. However, the real cost of our failure is born by these students who find little solace in knowing that their per capita expenditures continue to rise as their scores continue to fall. If we ran our highway system like this, we would have billion-dollar gravel roads for highways. In our education system, we are spending billions but kids like Tiffany’s son are going nowhere fast.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The FBI has Top men on it.
Top.Men.

Buchanan: Who Really Imperils The Republic? | ZeroHedge

As acting D.C. police chief Robert J. Contee III told Congress, “I would certainly think that something as violent as an insurrection would warrant a phone call.”
One would think so. Explanations are needed.
How can Wray call a breach of the Capitol by a Trump crowd, an “act of domestic terrorism,” when his own subordinates did not regard it as sufficiently serious enough to give him a heads-up?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Kamala Harris Takes Call with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Behalf of Joe Biden

Kamala Harris on Thursday spoke to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel as Joe Biden slouched around the White House.

Kamala Harris is playing a key role in foreign policy just weeks into a new administration because dementia Joe is not mentally fit to hold office.

Last month Joe Biden spent an entire weekend napping and playing Mario Kart at Camp David as thousands of Americans died of Covid-19.

Kamala Harris previously spoke to French President Emmanuel Macron and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau as Biden napped and played video games.

Reaction score