US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
It seems that since this 'President' has taken over, attacks against Asian's have gone up 149% (or so quoted). Why? I don't understand. Why against Asians? I just don't get it. What I posted is just a few of the many attacks, happening daily now.
These so-called "attacks" are carefully instigated, provoked, and executed. The so-called news media is alerted beforehand, and they prepare horrific stories to "report" it. They support the narrative the Left wants everyone to believe. The problem? US citizens and taxpayers aren't buying the load of horseshit they're selling. As you mentioned, too many of us know far too many honest, hard-working, trustworthy Asian people to believe the Left's false flags and hateful rhetoric.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
t seems that since this 'President' has taken over, attacks against Asian's have gone up 149% (or so quoted). Why?
Have the attacks really gone up, or are they being reported more? I of course don't know, it's just that it looks and smells like another government/media coordination to divide the population in yet another way. Coincidentally at the same time, some of the universities are changing admissions standards to discriminate against Asians, and public school systems are shutting down advanced programs that are disproportionately serving Asian students. All because as a general population, the Asians seem to work harder and worry less about the government and media BS.

Reaction score
Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm REALLY liking this Mother! They can take CRT and shove it up their asses!

BTW...I don't have a twitter account...I just pulled it off of another website.
I am getting blank pages on some of you guys post, don't mean to be stupid :), but am I missing an add-on/extension or something, I am viewing through Chrome browser...

This is what I see:
1620934824213.png

When I Reply I can tell it is a Twitter Media but I also do not have a Twitter account, is that my problem? (Actually it is a Blessing that I am not on Tweeter :))

1620934651492.png

I really don't want to miss your guys post, it will give me something to talk about in the Gulag...:(

Reaction score
I am getting blank pages on some of you guys post, don't mean to be stupid :), but am I missing an add-on/extension or something, I am viewing through Chrome browser...

This is what I see:
View attachment 89609

When I Reply I can tell it is a Twitter Media but I also do not have a Twitter account, is that my problem? (Actually it is a Blessing that I am not on Tweeter :))

View attachment 89608

I really don't want to miss your guys post, it will give me something to talk about in the Gulag...:(
Here is the link on Fox news.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited: