US Elections (& Politics) :)

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Two more items regarding the November, 2020, election. One is yet another audit and the second presents what might happen if election results get decertified. I can't address the accuracy of what might happen, in that scenario, since I'm not a Constitutional Scholar or expert, but this guy in the article seems to be.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I am being dead serious here: You have to wonder what the FUCK is wrong with this man. Republicans are backing Jim Crow Era? OMFG!!!! PLEASE let this nightmare end......

View attachment 93228
They want more abilities to commit election fraud. Because their party as a whole has more gumption to commit election fraud crimes.

They can outright tell their base that they don't have the abilities to get photo IDs. And the base dismisses how degrading that is?

Reaction score
Two more items regarding the November, 2020, election. One is yet another audit and the second presents what might happen if election results get decertified. I can't address the accuracy of what might happen, in that scenario, since I'm not a Constitutional Scholar or expert, but this guy in the article seems to be.

The key phrase to remember is: "Fraud vitiates everything." This is the basis of a Supreme Court ruling from October 1878, "United States vs. Throckmorton".

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
The thing that really pisses me off is how long this is all taking to accomplish. By the time the audits are completed, State Legislatures "consider" the effect on Certification and vote, one way or another, and Court challenges get heard, I'll be looking at the grass growing from the root side of things. Bottom line is that we're stuck with Biden/Harris, Harris/Biden or Harris/?, or even a worse case scenario with Pelosi/?, until 2024. The Founders must be crying while they're spinning in their graves.

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
who wudda thought this?

Erin Doherty
Wed, June 23, 2021, 10:01 AM·1 min read

An investigation by Michigan's Republican-led Senate Oversight Committee found no evidence of widespread voter fraud in 2020, and recommended that Michigan's attorney general investigate individuals who made false claims "for their own ends."

Reaction score
I am being dead serious here: You have to wonder what the FUCK is wrong with this man. Republicans are backing Jim Crow Era? OMFG!!!! PLEASE let this nightmare end......

View attachment 93228
This IS the playbook--- if you can't refute what is being said in opposition, then categorize all opposition to what you want as being purely motivated by Racism. Gaslighting is alive and well with the Dems.

Reaction score
And this means what? She has already done the damage the party wanted to inflict on American citizens. What a stupid hoe.
It took 90 days to get the facilities all spruced up and the people in the overpopulated cells distributed around the country, mostly in motels paid for by us taxpayers. This way when she parades the CNN and other 'news media' through she can say "See, no problems!".

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The thing that really pisses me off is how long this is all taking to accomplish. By the time the audits are completed, State Legislatures "consider" the effect on Certification and vote, one way or another, and Court challenges get heard, I'll be looking at the grass growing from the root side of things. Bottom line is that we're stuck with Biden/Harris, Harris/Biden or Harris/?, or even a worse case scenario with Pelosi/?, until 2024. The Founders must be crying while they're spinning in their graves.
One thing to remember is ALL of the Executive Orders can be over turned if Trump regains office, unless if they become law before then, the law could be changed but we know that could take a whole term to do.