US Elections (& Politics) :)

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Here is a novel way to deal w/ protesters. Can't wait til the republican convention in Jacksonville. Hate to use a Fakebook link, but here it goes.

www.facebook.com/watch/?v=601148973844274

Edit: Non Fakebook link ->
I find the posture of the cops interesting. Every single one of them has their left hand over their right. Well, all but the really old one in the back. I wonder if that's a trained aggressive stance, or something they did for the video - as I cannot see that many people having exactly the same hand placement.

ETA: Even those with watches on the right arm (presumably left-handed) have the same left-over-right stance. So it must not have anything to do with dominant-arm placement. Would be interesting to know if this is a tactical stance.

Last edited:

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Wait till one of those armed nuts gets stoned and shoots himself and a few of his fellow protesters and people start dying, Dial 911 then, police, Ems and Fire Ain't going in to help. "You must Dominate the streets or you Mayors are going to look like a bunch of jerks" D.J.T.
I guess I called that one, The Slime-ball City was dismantled Today.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Dow futures surge 400 points after jobs report for June shows 4.8 million jobs added, unemployment falls to 11.1%

U.S. stock-index futures added to gains on Thursday after a closely followed report on the health of the labor market showed that the U.S. added 4.76 million jobs in June and the unemployment fell to 11.1% from 13.3% in May, suggesting that the employment picture is improving after a stunning collapse due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Economists polled by MarketWatch had predicted 3.7 million jobs were created or restored in June, with some estimates ranging as high as 8 million.

Democrats are deeply disappointed. They will have to take the rioting up another notch.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
Here is a novel way to deal w/ protesters. Can't wait til the republican convention in Jacksonville. Hate to use a Fakebook link, but here it goes.

www.facebook.com/watch/?v=601148973844274

Edit: Non Fakebook link ->
Holy Shit---- did you see that "description" by 10 Tampa Bay? #FAKENEWS assholes took everything he said and TWISTED it.

Reaction score
Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
It's so sad to see those videos (If you're a woke liberal in touch with your emotions). We need more law enforcement officials like this rather than the "touchy-feely" types that seem to dominate the major cities. We can easily see the disastrous results that leads to...Chicago, NYC, LA and so on.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Trump Team Sets Record Fundraising Haul in Second Quarter

The Trump campaign, the Republican National Committee (RNC), and authorized joint fundraising committees set a new record with a $266 million haul in the second quarter. The RNC and Trump committees raised $131 million in the month of June alone.

"The Trump campaign’s monumental June fundraising haul proves that people are voting with their wallets and that enthusiasm behind President Trump’s re-election is only growing," said Trump 2020 Campaign Manager Brad Parscale. "No one is excited about Joe Biden, which is why he has to rely so heavily on surrogates like Barack Obama and radical Hollywood elites. In stark contrast, President Trump is tapping into support from real Americans all across the country who have reaped the benefits of his America First agenda."

The second-quarter haul represents more than $111 million over the previous quarter's haul, a 71 percent increase. According to the RNC, $14 million was raised on the president's birthday, making it the largest single-day online haul.

Actually it is very simple. Law and Order with President Trump or anarchy and chaos like we have seen lately under Joe Biden. Joe Biden wants to "reimagine" the police departments. That is political speak for defunding.

handinpalm

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Trump Team Sets Record Fundraising Haul in Second Quarter

The Trump campaign, the Republican National Committee (RNC), and authorized joint fundraising committees set a new record with a $266 million haul in the second quarter. The RNC and Trump committees raised $131 million in the month of June alone.

"The Trump campaign’s monumental June fundraising haul proves that people are voting with their wallets and that enthusiasm behind President Trump’s re-election is only growing," said Trump 2020 Campaign Manager Brad Parscale. "No one is excited about Joe Biden, which is why he has to rely so heavily on surrogates like Barack Obama and radical Hollywood elites. In stark contrast, President Trump is tapping into support from real Americans all across the country who have reaped the benefits of his America First agenda."

The second-quarter haul represents more than $111 million over the previous quarter's haul, a 71 percent increase. According to the RNC, $14 million was raised on the president's birthday, making it the largest single-day online haul.

Actually it is very simple. Law and Order with President Trump or anarchy and chaos like we have seen lately under Joe Biden. Joe Biden wants to "reimagine" the police departments. That is political speak for defunding.
It is too bad that Trump acts like a juvenile spoiled brat. He always has been and always will be, because he was raised that way. The SOB had it made and could do greater things if he was not such an idiot and screw things up. Will I vote for him? YES, because the alternative is worse. Now a days when I vote, I always have to think who is the LESS worse? Only the egotistical and idiots run for office this day and age, and it is only getting worse. Think about it, who would want to run for president with all the news propaganda and social media constantly trying to tear you apart with the fake news.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Think about it, who would want to run for president with all the news propaganda and social media constantly trying to tear you apart with the fake news.
Heck, just run as a Dem. That way you could be so bad... heck, you could even have DEMENTIA and the fake news outlets would still be singing your praises...

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I think that anyone that has run for President has to have a big ego, except for George Washington who actually didn't want the job in the first place. Look at Obama. He couldn't make a speech without using "I", "me" and "my" almost as much as "the". Trump can be petulant and offensive, without a doubt, but he does get things done and done very quickly compared to what a "normal" politician can do. I think that's true because he isn't, completely, a politician yet but is starting to become one as his term progresses. As long as he can keep delivering it really doesn't matter much at all.

Reaction score

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
The rest of the story.

'I don’t want to die': Last words of homeless 16-year-old shot dead by CHOP ‘security’ after he drove stolen Jeep into cop-free zone for safety

The 16-year-old boy who was shot dead by CHOP security in Seattle was homeless and had just carjacked a Jeep when he was told by a friend to drive to the cop-free zone 'for safety', DailyMail.com can reveal.

Antonio Mays Jr died in a hail of bullets in the early hours of Monday morning and his passenger, a 14-year-old, was critically injured after armed security guards fired on their white Jeep Cherokee, which crashed into the barriers of the Capitol Hill Organized Protest (CHOP) security zone.

Ciara Walker, 25, described the two boys as her 'street brothers' and said Mays Jr and the other teen had been living with her and her husband in a tent at the nearby Cal Anderson Park, located just outside the CHOP zone.

She told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview the boys had stolen the Jeep hours before and were being followed and shot at, prompting her to tell the teens to go into the zone for safety.

Walker revealed she was on the phone with the boys when they were shot, saying: 'The last thing I heard was a crash and pop pop pop, I’m not sure who said what, but one of them said, '''Ah s**t I’m hit, I don’t wanna die.'' Then the phone went dead.'

Walker said she had only known both boys for the past few months, saying: 'They were runaways, we don’t know much about them. They weren’t gang members even though they hung out with Blood gang members.’

Walker said the two teens had carjacked and beat up the owner of the white Jeep Cherokee just hours before the fatal shooting. ‘They held someone up at knifepoint to carjack the Jeep,' she said.

The teens were joy riding around doing ‘stupid s**t’ but then CHOP security started to

More at the link: Homeless 16-year-old carjacked Jeep then drove to CHOP 'for safety'