US Elections (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Seattle Launches Investigation After Supply Van Full Of Weapons Found Trailing Behind Rioters

On Wednesday, Best told reporters that officers saw a van following a group of protesters around 4:30 p.m. Saturday, before it stopped outside the East Precinct. At about the same time, she said, explosions started going off outside the precinct.

Best said a witness later told police they had seen baseball bats and explosives inside the same van earlier in the day.

Police later impounded the van and, after obtaining a search warrant, discovered firework pyrotechnics, smoke bombs, stun guns, bear and pepper spray, makeshift spike strips and gas masks, Best said…

Seattle Police Sgt. James Lee, who works with the department’s arson/bomb squad, said his team also found remnants of a Molotov cocktail that exploded near King County’s juvenile detention facility, which is under construction.

Sgt. Lee discussed photos of items found in the van, including a taser and homemade spike strips which were intended to flatten the tires of police bikes. Lee also showed photos of canisters of bear spray which he said had been “causing burns and itching and stinging to their face and exposed skin.” Chief Best interjected that the use of bear spray on human beings was a “federal offense.”

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Trump quote of the day

Jan. 22, Twitter:

“One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Trump quote of the day

Jan. 22, Twitter:

“One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”
Are you against President Trump trying to negotiate with China?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
AMAZING! Rasmussen Poll Shows Trump at 50% Approval Rating — Three Points Higher than Obama at Same Point in His Presidency

President Trump’s Rasmussen approval rating surged to 50% on Friday.

This is despite the continued media onslaught and the outrageous smears over his handling of the coronavirus.

Barack Obama had a 47% approval rating at the same point in his presidency.

And, as Rasmussen reported earlier, Obama had a 95% positive media.
Trump has a 95% negative media.

The fake news media and their tech giant cohorts are doing everything they can to sway the election.
So far it’s not working.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Evidence Shows FBI Tried To Tie President Trump To Epstein Case But With No Success

Court documents unsealed late Thursday detail alleged abuse by Ghislaine Maxwell, a British socialite, and associate of Jeffrey Epstein who is facing criminal charges.

The trove of more than 600 pages of documents were released by U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska, an appointee of former President George W. Bush, and are part of Maxwell’s now-settled 2015 civil defamation lawsuit brought by Virginia Roberts Giuffre.

Some of the prominent figures included in the claims are Britain’s Prince Andrew and former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson (D), who have both denied accusations of misconduct.

Giuffre also told prosecutors that former President Bill Clinton Epstein’s private Caribbean island, where “orgies were a constant thing that took place.” Clinton has previously denied ever going to Epstein’s island.

The deposition also mentions celebrity attorney Alan Dershowitz, who defended himself on Twitter Friday morning, demanding the “release of all documents because they contain emails and manuscripts proving in Guiffre’s own words that she never met me.”

The real problem is that Donald Trump is not on the list and the mainstream media is no talking about it!

Per a review of documents released last night in the Jeffrey Epstein case, the FBI tried to tie the now deceased pedophile to citizen Donald Trump but were unable to do so.

The FBI failed to drag Trump into the Epstein mess. One of the abused victims mentioned that Donald Trump was a good friend of Epstein’s. When asked about it, the only response the witness could make was that she stated this because Epstein told her that, nothing else.

The FBI asked the victim over and over if Trump was ever with Epstein but to no avail:

Photo proof below:

I wonder if the witness was grilled incessantly by the FBI regarding the names:

Bill Clinton John Podesta Bill Richardson Adam Schiff Anthony Weiner Hillary Clinton Huma Abedin Please share this article wherever you can. It is the only way we can work around their censorship and ensure people receive news about issues that Democrats and the mainstream media suppress.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
And this is at a time when its dangerous to support him. I wonder what the real numbers are.
A lot of people are indeed hiding their support for President Trump. I see it right here in my neighborhood. I am one of three with a Trump sign in the front yard. I have seen one other sign and a man who flies the Trump flag. However I get a lot of kudos when I walk the neighborhood. So far only one person has stated that they do not like my Trump 2020 sign and I do know him. He is indeed a far lefty. I have not seen a Biden sign anywhere though there is a "anybody but Trump" sign reported in the general area in a housing tract across a major street. I have not personally seen it.

Edit. I just placed and order for a support our police sign. I will place it next to my Trump sign.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Tucker Carlson calls Obama 'one of the sleaziest and most dishonest figures' in US political history

Tucker Carlson described former President Obama as "one of the sleaziest and most dishonest figures in the history of American politics" after his eulogy at the funeral of civil rights icon Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.) on Thursday.

Carlson, who also described the former president as "a greasy politician" for calling on Congress to pass a new Voting Rights Act and to eliminate the filibuster, which Obama described as a relic of the Jim Crow era that disenfranchised Black Americans, in order to do so.

"Barack Obama, one of the sleaziest and most dishonest figures in the history of American politics, used George Floyd's death at a funeral to attack the police," Carlson said before showing a segment of Obama's remarks.

I have to agree with Tucker on this one. President Obama tried to turn the John Lewis funeral into a political rally for the Democrats. Most of what he was saying was just flat out untrue.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Evidence Shows FBI Tried To Tie President Trump To Epstein Case But With No Success

Court documents unsealed late Thursday detail alleged abuse by Ghislaine Maxwell, a British socialite, and associate of Jeffrey Epstein who is facing criminal charges.

The trove of more than 600 pages of documents were released by U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska, an appointee of former President George W. Bush, and are part of Maxwell’s now-settled 2015 civil defamation lawsuit brought by Virginia Roberts Giuffre.

Some of the prominent figures included in the claims are Britain’s Prince Andrew and former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson (D), who have both denied accusations of misconduct.

Giuffre also told prosecutors that former President Bill Clinton Epstein’s private Caribbean island, where “orgies were a constant thing that took place.” Clinton has previously denied ever going to Epstein’s island.

The deposition also mentions celebrity attorney Alan Dershowitz, who defended himself on Twitter Friday morning, demanding the “release of all documents because they contain emails and manuscripts proving in Guiffre’s own words that she never met me.”

The real problem is that Donald Trump is not on the list and the mainstream media is no talking about it!

Per a review of documents released last night in the Jeffrey Epstein case, the FBI tried to tie the now deceased pedophile to citizen Donald Trump but were unable to do so.

The FBI failed to drag Trump into the Epstein mess. One of the abused victims mentioned that Donald Trump was a good friend of Epstein’s. When asked about it, the only response the witness could make was that she stated this because Epstein told her that, nothing else.

The FBI asked the victim over and over if Trump was ever with Epstein but to no avail:

Photo proof below:

I wonder if the witness was grilled incessantly by the FBI regarding the names:

Bill Clinton John Podesta Bill Richardson Adam Schiff Anthony Weiner Hillary Clinton Huma Abedin Please share this article wherever you can. It is the only way we can work around their censorship and ensure people receive news about issues that Democrats and the mainstream media suppress.

This was DIRECTOR ROBERT MUELLER’S FBI by the way.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Epstein Accuser Says Bill Clinton Partied on Pedophile Island

In newly unsealed documents, one of Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell’s most prominent accusers claims the perverted duo forced her to have sex with Britain’s Prince Andrew and other “politically connected and financially powerful people” when she was underage.

Giuffre told one attorney that Bill Clinton was a guest during a trip to Epstein’s private isle in the U.S. Virgin Islands and that Epstein joked to her about Clinton being in his pocket.

A second politician named in the documents was former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson.

Giuffre added that Maxwell directed her to have sex with the late MIT scientist Marvin Minsky at Epstein’s Caribbean compound.

Other men to whom Giuffre claimed to have been trafficked include Prince Andrew, financier Glenn Dubin, model scout Jean-Luc Brunel, Harvard Law Prof. Alan Dershowitz, and “another prince.”

Giuffre listed boldfaced names who also flew on Epstein’s private jet, including Campbell, model Heidi Klum, Clinton, former Vice President Al Gore, and Simpsons co-creator Matt Groening, as well as Jacques Cousteau’s granddaughter Alexandra.

“It was a lot of the same thing that went down on the ground. A lot of times, it would be just me and Jeffrey, or me and Jeffrey and Ghislaine, or me and Jeffrey and some other girl,” Giuffre said, saying other participants included girls named Emmy and Sarah (perhaps Epstein’s longtime assistant and alleged co-conspirator Sarah Kellen).

Giuffre also singled out Epstein’s only known client, Victoria’s Secret mogul Les Wexner, as someone who might have information on the alleged sex-trafficking ring. When asked whether magician David Copperfield or music don Tommy Mottola might have relevant information, she said she didn’t know.

In addition to Wexner, Giuffre listed 85 individuals as witnesses with knowledge of the alleged abuse.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Oregon state police arrive in Portland in push to stop riots

The Oregon State Police on Thursday will take over the duties of guarding a federal courthouse in Portland that has become a flashpoint during weeks of protests that have turned violent.

The state troopers will not be dressed in riot or tactical gear like the federal agents previously stationed at the Mark O. Hatfield United States Courthouse, police Superintendent Travis Hampton said.

"It is obvious the current strategy is not sustainable and has the high probability of serious injury or death, as officers and community members clash," Hampton said in a statement to Fox News. "OSP hopes to de-escalate the tensions around the Mark O. Hatfield Courthouse, facilitating peaceful free speech and proportional response if criminal activity is observed."

The withdrawal of federal forces came after an agreement was reached between Democratic Gov. Kate Brown and the Trump administration, which cited growing unrest and lawlessness in its decision to deploy agents to cities across the country.

Brown has "made clear that her goal is to deescalate the nightly confrontations we have seen downtown since federal troops arrived in Portland," a spokesperson for the governor told the Oregonian.

Many critics of the federal intervention have voiced concerns over the response of agents to the protests and the inability to decipher their identities or what agency they are with. Authorities have engaged nightly in violent confrontations with demonstrators.

In addition, buildings near the courthouse have been vandalized and set fire, including the Portland Justice Center.

The obvious question is, if there were only peaceful protests why did the Oregon State Police have to come in and stop the riots? Also Jerry Nadler said that this is all a myth. Bwahahahahaha

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Plot Twist: Everyone was there, but they were too hungover to remember every little detail ;)

Doesn't matter who it was. Its human nature.

Epstein Accuser Says Bill Clinton Partied on Pedophile Island

In newly unsealed documents, one of Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell’s most prominent accusers claims the perverted duo forced her to have sex with Britain’s Prince Andrew and other “politically connected and financially powerful people” when she was underage.

Giuffre told one attorney that Bill Clinton was a guest during a trip to Epstein’s private isle in the U.S. Virgin Islands and that Epstein joked to her about Clinton being in his pocket.

A second politician named in the documents was former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson.

Giuffre added that Maxwell directed her to have sex with the late MIT scientist Marvin Minsky at Epstein’s Caribbean compound.

Other men to whom Giuffre claimed to have been trafficked include Prince Andrew, financier Glenn Dubin, model scout Jean-Luc Brunel, Harvard Law Prof. Alan Dershowitz, and “another prince.”

Giuffre listed boldfaced names who also flew on Epstein’s private jet, including Campbell, model Heidi Klum, Clinton, former Vice President Al Gore, and Simpsons co-creator Matt Groening, as well as Jacques Cousteau’s granddaughter Alexandra.

“It was a lot of the same thing that went down on the ground. A lot of times, it would be just me and Jeffrey, or me and Jeffrey and Ghislaine, or me and Jeffrey and some other girl,” Giuffre said, saying other participants included girls named Emmy and Sarah (perhaps Epstein’s longtime assistant and alleged co-conspirator Sarah Kellen).

Giuffre also singled out Epstein’s only known client, Victoria’s Secret mogul Les Wexner, as someone who might have information on the alleged sex-trafficking ring. When asked whether magician David Copperfield or music don Tommy Mottola might have relevant information, she said she didn’t know.

In addition to Wexner, Giuffre listed 85 individuals as witnesses with knowledge of the alleged abuse.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
If you go to semi-conservative parts of the world, guys undergo vasectomy castration when caught. In other words, they get their balls chopped off and served testicles for dinner during their life-sentence in prison.

Laws against having sex with under age girls.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Trump quote of the day

Jan. 22, Twitter:

More TDS.... This was before the Wuhan Flu debacle

Have you been living under a rock? Practically every President since Nixon as done, or attempted to do the same.

Obama administration officials had given China other indications that the president wanted to be China’s partner, even its friend. Traveling to Beijing in February 2009, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton signaled that the administration would not let its traditional support of human rights “interfere with the global economic crisis, the global climate change crisis and the security crisis.”

obamachina.jpg