US Elections (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Joe Biden retreats to Delaware as Trump stumps through four states

It was back to the basement for Joe Biden Saturday — as President Trump went into campaign overdrive.

With only 16 days to go before Election Day, amid an uproar over The Post’s expose of son Hunter’s shady foreign business deals and with a second debate face-off this week, Biden retreated to his Delaware home with no public events on his schedule — and a substantial but slightly slipping national polling lead in his pocket.

Meanwhile, the underdog president whipped up his troops Saturday at back-to-back rallies in two crucial battleground states, with two more of the raucous gatherings set for Sunday and a full slate of appearances this week that will have him hopscotching across the country.

My comment: Joe Biden tires very quickly. Lots of down time for Joe AKA lid days.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I love listening to your delusional diatribes. It ensures our mental health system will be busy for years to come.
Just remember - its going to biggest landslide in presidential elections. I hope you all get over it or you can start creating more bizarre conspiracy theories now.
Talk about mental health, 25th Amendment hmmm, ask Nancy what their next move is...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Breaking: Facebook's Lead Executive On Election Policy Was Vice President Biden's Advisor To Ukraine

Put this in the stunning conflict of interest file that is truly jaw-dropping. This is just unreal.

Anna Makanju is the Facebook executive in charge of “election integrity on the platform”; and guess what her job was before that position… “Previously, she was the special policy adviser for Europe and Eurasia to former US Vice President Joe Biden”.

My comment: Talk about a conflict of interest. :)

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
They are working hard to shape minds... Daily Wire has a good take on this.
Immigration on TV: Why this group wants to change the stories you see - CNN
CNN has had a long, long history of hating America. We had this bumper sticker printed as part of an effort to discredit a CNN-Time/Warner anti-American military story in 1998. (google: Operation Tailwind CNN) It continues to be just as true and relevant. We ended up forcing CNN and Time to retract their stories (not an easy thing to do) and CNN has been committed to perfecting the same anti-American bullshit story manufacturing since.

SF Tailwind Bumper Sticker.jpg

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I love that America is so diverse culturally. I believe we live in the least racist place in the world. But any country in 2020 should have a strong border and immigration policy that are taken seriously, especially the USA. Mass illegal immigration hurts the poorest of legal Americans. If Democrats really cared about the poorest of Black Americans they would fight by tooth and nail to put ever single dollar that benefits illegal aliens towards helping lift up Black America first before anything else and get them jobs and education, and forward mobility. And stop smothering Black America with low expectation racism. But for at least 50 years Democrats have controlled the cities where most Black Americans live and nothing has changed. It really dose irk me when I see hundreds of $20,000 to $50,000 trucks daily being driven by illegal aliens in the trade industries who can work under the table and not have to pay federal and state taxes.

The lying Democrats just don't care.
Of course the dems want to get the illegals here to vote. They don't care about who has to suffer for it. If they (illegals) voted mostly Repub you would see the dems at the borders rounding them up and shipping them back faster then Biden calls it a day and accusing the repubs of destroying American jobs for not locking them out.

Reaction score
Breaking: Facebook's Lead Executive On Election Policy Was Vice President Biden's Advisor To Ukraine

Put this in the stunning conflict of interest file that is truly jaw-dropping. This is just unreal.

Anna Makanju is the Facebook executive in charge of “election integrity on the platform”; and guess what her job was before that position… “Previously, she was the special policy adviser for Europe and Eurasia to former US Vice President Joe Biden”.

My comment: Talk about a conflict of interest. :)

Mind blown. You can not make this crap up. How DEEP does a 47 year politician's influence really go?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What if he wore a mask and still caught the CCP virus? It has happened, in fact, in about 70% of people who reported wearing masks. As Christie said, "It's very random".
Amen to that.

I'm not a germophobe (SP?) but all my adult life I've washed my hands good after going to the can, used a paper towel, my elbow or my foot to get out the door and keep my hands and fingers away from my mouth, eyes and nose throughout the day. Same behavior when leaving the gym, after pumping gas or handling / touching anything out in the public. Admittedly, I've stepped up those efforts the last 8 months.

My take? I still see men taking a leak at Home Depot and headin' straight out the door, and people with their hands all over their eyes and mouth...constantly...no change in MANY of them.

It's not rocket science.......folks used to get the sniffles or the flu from that behavior, maybe some diarrhea, now it could be a lot worse....like COVID.

EDIT: Let me be clear here...I don't troll the mens' bathroom at Home Depot (or anywhere else) looking for sanitation violations! :lmao:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

This is a good indication of how social media has allowed special left-sided interests filter what we see.
This has been going on way before Suckerberg going to Congress. This is funny but CancelCon, which is about freedom of speech, got removed from Facebook which proves we live in a CancelCon society.

Last edited:

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
TonyR
Every time I see you post, I laugh and giggle.
My kids showed me last month a skit from tictoc about a dog named Tony.

"Is your name Tony"

PS, I don't use tic toc..

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Amen to that.

I'm not a germophobe (SP?) but all my adult life I've washed my hands good after going to the can, used a paper towel, my elbow or my foot to get out the door and keep my hands and fingers away from my mouth, eyes and nose throughout the day. Same behavior when leaving the gym, after pumping gas or handling / touching anything out in the public. Admittedly, I've stepped up those efforts the last 8 months.

My take? I still see men taking a leak at Home Depot and headin' straight out the door, and people with their hands all over their eyes and mouth...constantly...no change in MANY of them.

It's not rocket science.......folks used to get the sniffles or the flu from that behavior, maybe some diarrhea, now it could be a lot worse....like COVID.

EDIT: Let me be clear here...I don't troll the mens' bathroom at Home Depot (or anywhere else) looking for sanitation violations! :lmao:
It's Common Sense, which is So lacking these days. Our mother's taught us to wash our hands, though with boys it is hard to even get them to bath :)

There is a reason they call it a Common Cold, Coronavirus spreads commonly.

WASH YOURS HANDS, QUIT TOUCHING YOUR FACE!!! signed, Mom

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I still have faith in our democratic system and the American people in general.
Those that attack the speaker rather than the speaker's ideas are easy to ignore - and they should be.
Americans are smarter than many of the posters here seem to think. Trump will be voted out and the US and world will be better places. He will end up as a footnote in the dustbin of history, where he belongs.

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I still have faith in our democratic system and the American people in general.
Those that attack the speaker rather than the speaker's ideas are easy to ignore - and they should be.
Americans are smarter than many of the posters here seem to think. Trump will be voted out and the US and world will be better places. He will end up as a footnote in the dustbin of history, where he belongs.
To quote @bigredfish :

tenor (3).gif