US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The ruling only affects ballots post marked prior to election day. my guess is that Roberts recognizes that the post office cannot be relied upon to deliver ballots in a timely matter. It would suck if someone's ballot that was sent out a week prior to election day arrived 2-3 days afterwards.

• The state allows ballots to be counted if they are mailed on or before Election Day, even if their postmarks are illegible or missing.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
And now, we have SHITLOADS of Colorado license plate cars where I live in Wyoming. Coincidence? Just hunting season? Nope. They're coming here from all over. Washington state, CA, you name it. But especially Colorado. I just hope that they don't flee the states that have become unlivable, and then vote for the same policies that turned their former home to crap when they escape to a better-run place.

But that is one of the plans being used by the left. They want to move Democrat voters out of districts that are solidly blue into red districts so that those blue votes are not "wasted". If they can infiltrate the red areas, they can flip some of them blue, and gain more representatives or even senators.

Also, Laura Loomer is hard to find now because she has been banned by Twitter and Facebook, and probably YouTube as well. That's what the tech companies do. If they don't like your politics, you just go away. Nice, huh?

Parler and Rumble (both partially owned now by Dan Bongino) are probably some of the better places to find uncensored video and content. Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube are beyond the pale now. Operating in full Orwell 1984 mode.

Also, the current director of national intelligence has confirmed today that the Hunter Biden hard drive is not fake, and in no way some sort of "Russian Disinformation". Even the Biden campaign is not denying the authenticity of the drive.

And the things they're finding on the drive are even more disgusting than the fact that Joe Biden is now, and has been in the pockets of China, Russia, and Ukranian oligarchs. He's a definite threat to national security. The ongoing bribery as well as the threat that he or his kid can be blackmailed should be too much for even a Trump-hater to accept. And realize: Hillary was also obviously in the pocket of the Russians. The Clinton Foundation received huge bribes for her to push through things like the sale of Uranium One to Russia.

The idea that Russia was rooting for Trump to win is preposterous. They already had Hillary bought and paid for. They clearly wanted her to win in 2016. Trump has been their worst nightmare, and yet, the leftist media is dragging out the tired, old, and ridiculous claim that the Hunter hard drive is "Russian Disinformation". Excuse me? Why in the world would Russia want to get Trump re-elected? That's so obviously the opposite of the truth that it makes anyone with a brain do a spit-take when they hear it!

You may not like Trump's demeanor or way of expressing himself, but he gets results. And I cannot imagine how anyone could vote for Biden or Harris and the corrupt swamp who are their masters. This is the most important presidential election EVER.

And not just the presidential election. If the Dems win the House, or God forbid, the Senate, this country may well be doomed. Vote down-ticket. Please! All of those races are vitally important.

I only hope that the information that we've known about for a long time, and which is now being confirmed by these emails, will be enough to convince an overwhelming majority of voters that the swamp is very real and very dangerous. Clearly there are people from both parties who have been, and continue to be, involved in this corruption. But the Democrats seem to be the most deeply involved, and the Republicans may be our only hope at this point.

2020 has sucked bad. Let's hope 2021 isn't even worse. It very well could be.

Vote.
Amen Brother!!!
They have been calling Texas a purple state for awhile now and there is a big push to turn it Blue, as all states of course...Texas has already been Blue in all of it's major cities since Obama...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Debate Commission Drops Foreign Policy Questions Amid Hunter Biden Expose

In wake of the New York Post reporting a “cash-for-influence” scheme between the Bidens and foreign entities, the Debate Commission has dropped the “foreign policy” focus of the upcoming presidential debate.
Instead, the upcoming debate will simply mirror the topics of the first debate.
“The third presidential debate – set to take place on Thursday – was originally supposed to center on foreign policy,” quipped the National Pulse. “But following the release of the Hunter Biden e-mails/laptop details in the New York Post, the wildly partisan Presidential Debate Commission announced that would no longer be the case, the effect being the protection of Joe and Hunter Biden.”
This should be enough reason for President Trump to make an appearance on the Joe Rogan Podcast where he will be heard by as many people as an actual debate, which we’ve pointed out before.
As reported by the New York Post, the Hunter Biden emails provide evidence on how Hunter “introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company.”
“The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month,” the Post continued.
“…The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s ‘never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings‘ — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer.”
Additionally, the Debate Commission likely sees foreign policy as a strong point for President Trump, given that he’s been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize several times.
“President Trump has picked up another nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize, after a Finnish member of the European Parliament (MEP) called for the American president to receive the honor,” reported Fox News.
“Laura Huhtasaari, an MEP and a member of the right-wing Finns Party, wrote to the Nobel Committee to nominate Trump for the 2021 prize ‘in recognition of his endeavors to end the era of endless wars, construct peace by encouraging conflicting parties for dialogue and negotiations, as well as underpin internal cohesion and stability of his country.’”

My comment: This commission is setting up the debate to favor Joe Biden. Mute buttons and now dropping any foreign policy questions.
So we know Biden will go off topic but not for the reason Trump will, but due to his cognitive impairment. I can assure you neither will stay on topic with their answers.

Oh fyi, enjoy your post, they are Very Informative...

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
There' still a path to the Hunter laptop problem and the corruption it shows. National Security is on the topic list. Joe being in the pockets of the Russians and Chinese are definitely a National Security problem and a half! Let's see if the President gets muted with that response, and for that matter, if he is responding to a National Security question he can't be muted due to their own, half assed, rules.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
In our county, which was red until 2018 and only went blue because of Californians moving to my state of Nevada, there are many, many people voting in person and I hope and believe that they are voting for Trump because the overwhelming answer when asked “Why don’t you just mail in your ballot?” is “I don’t trust the process, but I know if I vote in person my vote will count”.
Our state of Texas too has seen a huge influx of Californians move here. Our once reasonable housing market is turning into an overpriced disaster. Not downing Republican Californians, I truly think those in Blue states are extremely courageous for standing up for TRUTH, like Ben Schapiro, but even he is leaving. Well Ben is very welcome here in Texas...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm just hoping that IF Biden wins, that the Senate is still controlled by the Republicans. That should at least minimize the damage the leftists can do.
Don't forget Barrett, as long as there is no future Court Packing, hopefully it will keep the savage dogs at bay.

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm sure the delusional here won't believe this either, especially the part where some of the Post writers are backing away from the story and wouldn't have their names put on the byline. . .

• More than 50 former intelligence officials wrote a public letter Monday saying they were "deeply suspicious" that Russia could be involved with the dubious New York Post stories published recently about Joe Biden's son Hunter.
  • In the letter, first reported by Politico, the former officials said they believed the information at the center of the stories had "all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation."
  • "It is high time that Russia stops interfering in our democracy," the officials wrote.
  • Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Dozens of former intelligence officials signed a public statement Monday expressing doubts about the authenticity of the Hunter Biden emails published by the New York Post.

In the letter, first reported by Politico, more than 50 former intelligence officers said they believed the emails purportedly belonging to Biden, the son of the Democratic presidential nominee, Joe Biden, had "all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation."

"We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement — just that our experience makes us deeply suspicious that the Russian government played a significant role in this case," they wrote in the statement.

The first of multiple articles from the Post about the emails, headlined "BIDEN'S SECRET E-MAILS," suggested that Joe Biden used the power of his position as vice president years ago to help his son Hunter, who sat on the board of the Ukrainian energy company Burisma.

Business Insider's Sonam Sheth wrote about the Biden allegations, saying "there is no evidence that these claims hold merit, and they've been debunked by intelligence assessments, news reports, congressional investigations, and witness testimony."

Sheth also identified several "red flags" with the initial Post report and spoke with former spies who said the incident had exposed the president and his lawyer as being highly vulnerable to Russian disinformation.

A major point of skepticism about the Post stories was their sourcing: The tabloid came into possession of contents from a laptop hard drive that purportedly belonged to Hunter Biden after Giuliani delivered a copy of the hard drive to the outlet. A laptop containing the hard drive was said to have been left at a repair shop, and the shop's owner, a Trump supporter, gave material from the computer to Giuliani.

The FBI is investigating whether the emails were part of a foreign intelligence operation, and the Washington Post reported that Giuliani was targeted by Russian intelligence. CNN described the email probe as "part of a larger investigation into Russian disinformation that dates back to before the impeachment inquiry last fall."

The former intel officials wrote they believe the arrival of the contents, which they dubbed a "laptop op," to the tabloid was a cause for suspicion, "as the publication of the emails are clearly designed to discredit" the elder Biden.

"Such an operation would be consistent with some of the key methods Russia has used in its now multi-year operation to interfere in our democracy — the hacking (via cyber operations) and the dumping of accurate information or the distribution of inaccurate or misinformation," they said.

"It is high time that Russia stops interfering in our democracy," the letter concluded.

The dozens of former intelligence officials aren't the only ones to have been skeptical — some journalists at the New York Post also expressed doubts in publishing the emails' contents. The New York Times reported that at least two writers refused to put their bylines on the story, including one who was mostly responsible for writing it, two Post employees told The Times.

A reporter for the Post told New York magazine that they thought the stories were "very flimsy."

Another journalist said the reporting on the stories was "not something that meets my journalistic standards," adding that the initial Post article "should not have been published."

eeeeesh

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Judicial Watch announced today that a September 2020 study revealed that 353 U.S. counties had 1.8 million more registered voters than eligible voting-age citizens. In other words, the registration rates of those counties exceeded 100% of eligible voters. The study found eight states showing state-wide registration rates exceeding 100%: Alaska, Colorado, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, you know he will be. And the shit will hit the fan at that point.
They just think they can control Trump with the mic turned off, Trump will be so loud you will hear him on Biden's mic, lol...

Trump won't take it, nor would I, I would walk up to the moderator and take their mic from them, hahaha, of course this is why I can't run for office :), oh and from air travel for taking the mic from a Flight Attendant demanding they bring peanuts back and stop giving us these foreign cookies (which are actually pretty good) :)

I could see this/my post being chopped up by the Left (Media) to incriminate me, they are very good at it when it comes to Trump.

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sure the delusional here won't believe this either, especially the part where some of the Post writers are backing away from the story and wouldn't have their names put on the byline. . .

• More than 50 former intelligence officials wrote a public letter Monday saying they were "deeply suspicious" that Russia could be involved with the dubious New York Post stories published recently about Joe Biden's son Hunter.
  • In the letter, first reported by Politico, the former officials said they believed the information at the center of the stories had "all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation."
  • "It is high time that Russia stops interfering in our democracy," the officials wrote.
Dozens of former intelligence officials signed a public statement Monday expressing doubts about the authenticity of the Hunter Biden emails published by the New York Post.

In the letter, first reported by Politico, more than 50 former intelligence officers said they believed the emails purportedly belonging to Biden, the son of the Democratic presidential nominee, Joe Biden, had "all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation."

"We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement — just that our experience makes us deeply suspicious that the Russian government played a significant role in this case," they wrote in the statement.

The first of multiple articles from the Post about the emails, headlined "BIDEN'S SECRET E-MAILS," suggested that Joe Biden used the power of his position as vice president years ago to help his son Hunter, who sat on the board of the Ukrainian energy company Burisma.

Business Insider's Sonam Sheth wrote about the Biden allegations, saying "there is no evidence that these claims hold merit, and they've been debunked by intelligence assessments, news reports, congressional investigations, and witness testimony."

Sheth also identified several "red flags" with the initial Post report and spoke with former spies who said the incident had exposed the president and his lawyer as being highly vulnerable to Russian disinformation.

A major point of skepticism about the Post stories was their sourcing: The tabloid came into possession of contents from a laptop hard drive that purportedly belonged to Hunter Biden after Giuliani delivered a copy of the hard drive to the outlet. A laptop containing the hard drive was said to have been left at a repair shop, and the shop's owner, a Trump supporter, gave material from the computer to Giuliani.

The FBI is investigating whether the emails were part of a foreign intelligence operation, and the Washington Post reported that Giuliani was targeted by Russian intelligence. CNN described the email probe as "part of a larger investigation into Russian disinformation that dates back to before the impeachment inquiry last fall."

The former intel officials wrote they believe the arrival of the contents, which they dubbed a "laptop op," to the tabloid was a cause for suspicion, "as the publication of the emails are clearly designed to discredit" the elder Biden.

"Such an operation would be consistent with some of the key methods Russia has used in its now multi-year operation to interfere in our democracy — the hacking (via cyber operations) and the dumping of accurate information or the distribution of inaccurate or misinformation," they said.

"It is high time that Russia stops interfering in our democracy," the letter concluded.

The dozens of former intelligence officials aren't the only ones to have been skeptical — some journalists at the New York Post also expressed doubts in publishing the emails' contents. The New York Times reported that at least two writers refused to put their bylines on the story, including one who was mostly responsible for writing it, two Post employees told The Times.

A reporter for the Post told New York magazine that they thought the stories were "very flimsy."

Another journalist said the reporting on the stories was "not something that meets my journalistic standards," adding that the initial Post article "should not have been published."
Why do you keep lying? You keep repeating the same lies as if that will make us believe it. Its funny how you published and believed the now discredited STEELE Dossier. You didnt have an issue with it being "flimsy". Twitter and facebook still let users retweet it.
Hunters lawyer called he store to get the laptop back. Was it not his? The FBI is not investigating this a russian disinformation campaign. DNI John Ratcliffe says info on Hunter Biden laptop isn’t Russian disinformation

Most importantly, if its not his laptop WHY HAS BIDEN NOT SAID SO?

We dont need to be lectured by you - a rich old white liberal racist, living
comfortably in the woods of Connecticut sipping expensive wine totally removed from the lives of regular people and the crap we need to put up with as a result of your progressive policies. Put your money where your mouth is and lets see your charitable donations. Bring a black inner city family to come live with you in that big empty house. Thought so.

oh, and the Wall Street Journal, is about to drop a bunch of crap on biden. I guess they are a rag as well.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Already destroyed

Two things you can count on in life:
1- The sun will rise in the East
2 - @ctgoldwing will be proven wrong again

Here's the clarifying sentences from the '50 former senior intelligence officials' that exposes the utter farce of it all:

While the letter’s signatories presented no new evidence, they said their national security experience had made them “deeply suspicious that the Russian government played a significant role in this case” and cited several elements of the story that suggested the Kremlin’s hand at work.
“If we are right,” they added, “this is Russia trying to influence how Americans vote in this election, and we believe strongly that Americans need to be aware of this.”

Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

1603211956690.png

:)

Why would you want a Russian laptop back?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Why do you keep lying? You keep repeating the same lies as if that will make us believe it. Its funny how you published and believed the now discredited STEELE Dossier. You didnt have an issue with it being "flimsy". Twitter and facebook still let users retweet it.
Hunters lawyer called he store to get the laptop back. Was it not his? The FBI is not investigating this a russian disinformation campaign. DNI John Ratcliffe says info on Hunter Biden laptop isn’t Russian disinformation

Most importantly, if its not his laptop WHY HAS BIDEN NOT SAID SO?

We dont need to be lectured by you - a rich old white liberal racist, living
comfortably in the woods of Connecticut sipping expensive wine totally removed from the lives of regular people and the crap we need to put up with as a result of your progressive policies. Put your money where your mouth is and lets see your charitable donations. Bring a black inner city family to come live with you in that big empty house. Thought so.

oh, and the Wall Street Journal, is about to drop a bunch of crap on biden. I guess they are a rag as well.
IF Biden wins, he won't be rich anymore, that is if he is heavily invested in the Stock Market, lol...